Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom "Title Screen" Background (with Stefano, Bro, Skully etc.)
ChoskarChulian Offline

Threads: 8
Custom "Title Screen" Background (with Stefano, Bro, Skully etc.)

If you´re PewDiePie-Fan you know who I mean. Tongue
Anyway PewDie uploaded a vid once where he showcased that custom Background, I can´t find the vid, so can you maybe link to me to a place where I can download that custom "Title Screen" or Amnesia "Starting Screen"??

Help would be much appreciated. Smile

10-21-2011, 11:18 PM
Website Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48
RE: Custom "Title Screen" Background (with Stefano, Bro, Skully etc.)

(10-21-2011, 11:18 PM)ChoskarChulian Wrote: If you´re PewDiePie-Fan you know who I mean. Tongue
Anyway PewDie uploaded a vid once where he showcased that custom Background, I can´t find the vid, so can you maybe link to me to a place where I can download that custom "Title Screen" or Amnesia "Starting Screen"??

Help would be much appreciated. Smile
I dunno, but im guessing it was made by insomnia (judging by the name on the screen)

10-22-2011, 09:02 AM
Find
ZyLogicX Offline

Threads: 24
RE: Custom "Title Screen" Background (with Stefano, Bro, Skully etc.)

You couldn't find it? Or did you just not take the time? I found it within 1 minute. Anyway, here is PewDiePie's Background for Amnesia created by: GhastDagger
http://www.mediafire.com/?dy3ntdrfs515m4g

To install this, go to the Amnesia root folder

(Steam usersSmile
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\Common\Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Once you're in this folder, locate the 'main_menu' folder and in that folder click on 'main'
Copy and Paste the custom downloaded background and overwrite it. (Make sure you backup the original main_bg.map)

Non-Steam Users:
Once you're in the 'redist' folder, locate the map called 'main_menu' and in that folder select 'main'
Copy and paste the custom downloaded background and overwrite it. (Make sure you backup the original main_bg.map)

If you have (for any reason) accidently delete the original 'main_bg.map' you can get the original file here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?09p210fps8lkh38 (credits: ZyLogicX)

Beyond the Mountains of Madness [15%]
This forum is dying.
10-22-2011, 09:51 AM
Find