Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to make a lever in the model editer
Carlyle Offline

Threads: 2
How to make a lever in the model editer

I have this idea to make a regular old entity, such as a lamp, into a lever. I can't seem to get it correct. I know pretty much nothing. What I've done so far is take one of the pre-made levers and copy all the configurations. (User defined and joint) ( I don't know of anymore)
And I don't know what to do next or even if I'm close but missing something. If someone could explain how or direct me to something that will explain it would be really appreciated. (I've seen the tutorial on joints on the wiki)

Thanks
Carlyle
11-01-2011, 02:28 AM
Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48
RE: How to make a lever in the model editer

(11-01-2011, 02:28 AM)Carlyle Wrote: I have this idea to make a regular old entity, such as a lamp, into a lever. I can't seem to get it correct. I know pretty much nothing. What I've done so far is take one of the pre-made levers and copy all the configurations. (User defined and joint) ( I don't know of anymore)
And I don't know what to do next or even if I'm close but missing something. If someone could explain how or direct me to something that will explain it would be really appreciated. (I've seen the tutorial on joints on the wiki)

Thanks
Carlyle
Did you copy everything from the original lever files?

11-03-2011, 04:40 AM
Find