Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone in need of a voice-actress?
Mewsel Offline

Threads: 1
Anyone in need of a voice-actress?

Hey! I just wanted to say that if anyone needs some voice-acting for their custom story, I would love to help.
You can hear some examples here http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0...re=mh_lolz
You'll have to forgive me that they are all My Little Pony related, I just haven't been in anything else, but I'd like to change that.

I can do medium-low to high pitched voices. And I can do some accents.
If you are interested feel free to send a note or ask questions.

I will do voices for you! Send me a note :)
11-14-2011, 01:38 AM
Website Find
Fictionult Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Anyone in need of a voice-actress?

(11-14-2011, 01:38 AM)Mewsel Wrote: Hey! I just wanted to say that if anyone needs some voice-acting for their custom story, I would love to help.
You can hear some examples here http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0...re=mh_lolz
You'll have to forgive me that they are all My Little Pony related, I just haven't been in anything else, but I'd like to change that.

I can do medium-low to high pitched voices. And I can do some accents.
If you are interested feel free to send a note or ask questions.
You do a great fluttershy impression. I like your style. You aren't a cheesy voice actress that can barely read the script given to them. I shall think of adding you somewhere along the lines when I get to it. Add me on skype if you want.

Also me and a friend of mine were in need of a female voice actor for our future Garry's Mod films.
You would be PERFECT.

Let me know how that sounds :3
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2011, 09:13 AM by Fictionult.)
11-14-2011, 08:59 AM
Find
Arvuti Offline

Threads: 10

Well you seem do have a bit of talent but god damn seriously MLP ? I would really like to ask for a better showcase of your abilities. There is a difference between doing remakes of pony voices and actually voice acting in a serious amnesia custom story.

And you're age becomes a limitation as well. Yes it's good to start as early as possible but with you're age no way you could voice act an adult woman and at the same time you sound too old to voice act a small child. So it's kind of complicated.
11-14-2011, 09:00 PM
Find
Mewsel Offline

Threads: 1

@Fictionult
I try my best! I've played so many video games with god-awful voice-acting..it's just funny so you can't even take the story seriously.

And I'd be glad to do any voice-acting you may need Smile
I will add you to skype later..mine is the same as on here..mewsel

@Arvuti
Sorry those are the only examples I have. I was wondering if it would be a bad idea, but I thought it showed off my acting abilities at least. It's very different for me to advertise rather than audition, because you don't have any idea of what kind of voice would be wanted or lines to read.

I definitely agree with what you said, it is quite the awkward age for this..but still, I want to try my hardest and if some people don't think my voice is right, that's fine. I just want to voice-act and have fun, so it really makes no difference to me whether I am in something like MLP or Custom Stories. It is because I want to try many different roles, original ones too not just imitations of pre-existing voices. I would like to have as much practice as I can so I can become much better.

But anyways, I will gather some lines and try to get a more serious voice reel done this week to better represent myself.

I will do voices for you! Send me a note :)
11-15-2011, 06:57 AM
Website Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

I personally find it successful.
I have no idea about your age but if it's as young as @Arvuti suggested, it's so much better. It's really hard to find young and mature people to do voice acting for fun.

11-15-2011, 04:15 PM
Website Find
Arvuti Offline

Threads: 10

(11-15-2011, 04:15 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: I personally find it successful.
I have no idea about your age but if it's as young as @Arvuti suggested, it's so much better. It's really hard to find young and mature people to do voice acting for fun.
11-15-2011, 07:01 PM
Find
A Tricky Carnie Offline

Threads: 15

Not exactly sure where my custom story is going yet in terms of actually needing voice acting, but I will say that you're a pretty good voice actor from what I've listened to in those videos.

11-16-2011, 12:46 AM
Find
Fictionult Offline

Threads: 6

(11-15-2011, 06:57 AM)Mewsel Wrote: @Fictionult
I try my best! I've played so many video games with god-awful voice-acting..it's just funny so you can't even take the story seriously.

And I'd be glad to do any voice-acting you may need Smile
I will add you to skype later..mine is the same as on here..mewsel

@Arvuti
Sorry those are the only examples I have. I was wondering if it would be a bad idea, but I thought it showed off my acting abilities at least. It's very different for me to advertise rather than audition, because you don't have any idea of what kind of voice would be wanted or lines to read.

I definitely agree with what you said, it is quite the awkward age for this..but still, I want to try my hardest and if some people don't think my voice is right, that's fine. I just want to voice-act and have fun, so it really makes no difference to me whether I am in something like MLP or Custom Stories. It is because I want to try many different roles, original ones too not just imitations of pre-existing voices. I would like to have as much practice as I can so I can become much better.

But anyways, I will gather some lines and try to get a more serious voice reel done this week to better represent myself.
Alright. I added ya. It will probably say "Kiwi" has added you. That's just another one of my alias'.
Anyway. Can't wait to work with you into the future!
11-17-2011, 02:14 AM
Find