Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
X-Mas Special Props - RELEASED
DIGI Byte Offline

Threads: 20
RE: X-Mas Special Props - RELEASED

what time of the year is easter?

Yes I'm back, I left working with this engine because without knowing your way around to do stuff, its like poking a stick in a key hole in the dark.
Not to be crude but Its a museum engine with a monster script at best. A very pretty engine. and I love how it all works, but would like a more plug and play system to allow better mods and custom stories.

I'll learn making amnesia again, and i'll probably make an easter pack, even if its late.

Killer bunny with glowing eyes anyone?

other then that I'm returning because I have a need for this engine to develop a small house (sci-fi)
and building it all in 3D is painful, this engine is great for things like this.

I'm looking forward to the HPL3 Engine, and see if it will adapt a more user friendly system so everything is modified by modules, until then, I'll stick with the UT3 Engine.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2011, 12:59 PM by DIGI Byte.)
07-01-2011, 12:56 PM
Find
ahmen143 Offline

Threads: 0

they are nice man but one thing the christmass tree was buggy as hell dunno if its just my computer but i placed it and it kept falling through to ground any help ideas lmao and yes i did put a ground > . <
07-01-2011, 01:04 PM
Find
DIGI Byte Offline

Threads: 20

wow, ok...

the game engine has a physic reaction system, unfortunately, it doesn't support "solid" physics, if you have the object clipping through, other objects touching it which will cause it to 'push' through the ground, it will drop/slide through

double check and make the tree hover ever so slightly above the ground so when the game loads, it lands on it, alternatively, in the map editor, freeze it, make it a non-interactive object (or what ever its called, i've been away for 7 months :S )
07-01-2011, 01:13 PM
Find
Tenno Offline

Threads: 0

Haha, nice models. Christmas comes to Amnesia Tongue

[Image: 29069he.gif]
07-01-2011, 02:07 PM
Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48