Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extra_russian is not working...
Urakozachok Offline

Threads: 6
Extra_russian is not working...

The problem is this: Does not work extra russian.lang. Instead of text in the description of emptiness. A very necessary to make a normal map of the Russian text. With extra_english.lang all right. Who knows fixing the problem?

Проблема такая: Не работает extra russian.lang. Вместо текста в описании пустота. А очень нужно сделать нормальное отображение русского текста. С extra_english.lang всё в порядке. Кто знает устранение проблемы ?

11-25-2011, 07:38 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: Extra_russian is not working...

(11-25-2011, 07:38 PM)Urakozachok Wrote: The problem is this: Does not work extra russian.lang. Instead of text in the description of emptiness. A very necessary to make a normal map of the Russian text. With extra_english.lang all right. Who knows fixing the problem?

Проблема такая: Не работает extra russian.lang. Вместо текста в описании пустота. А очень нужно сделать нормальное отображение русского текста. С extra_english.lang всё в порядке. Кто знает устранение проблемы ?
Never dealt with this, but I just found something. Put the "RESOURCES" here under the "LANGUAGE" in your "extra_english.lang":
//_________________________________________

<LANGUAGE>
<RESOURCES>
<Directory Path="fonts/rus" />
<Directory Path="lang/rus" />
</RESOURCES>

</LANGUAGE>

//__________________________________________

Not sure if that will do it, but I tried =\ This is probably SOOOO wrong.

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2011, 12:05 AM by Statyk.)
11-25-2011, 11:54 PM
Find
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32
RE: Extra_russian is not working...

You're going to need to use the HPL Language Tool (HplLangTool.exe) to translate your extra_english.lang file for your extra_russian.lang file.

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
11-26-2011, 01:09 AM
Website Find