Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Realization about the origins of the brute
GetAgrippa Offline

Threads: 2
Realization about the origins of the brute

I'm sorry if this is common knowledge or obvious to some but I believe I have discovered the origin of the brute and why it killed the grunt in the sewer. Let us look at one of Daniel's diaries from the machine room:"How has this escaped me? Limbs scattered, heads splits down the middle, their skin flayed as if boiled." Sounds an awful lot like our friend Mr. Tall. This would explain why there was a deat grunt in the sewers, Alexander does not control these monsters. The Shadow controls these things. The question of how they got metal swords for arms I don't know.

If Fate frowns, we all perish.
11-26-2011, 03:19 PM
Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21
RE: Realization about the origins of the brute

(11-26-2011, 03:19 PM)GetAgrippa Wrote: I'm sorry if this is common knowledge or obvious to some but I believe I have discovered the origin of the brute and why it killed the grunt in the sewer. Let us look at one of Daniel's diaries from the machine room:"How has this escaped me? Limbs scattered, heads splits down the middle, their skin flayed as if boiled." Sounds an awful lot like our friend Mr. Tall. This would explain why there was a deat grunt in the sewers, Alexander does not control these monsters. The Shadow controls these things. The question of how they got metal swords for arms I don't know.
...so...you came up with an explanation that completely ignores a great deal of already established plot

11-26-2011, 05:28 PM
Website Find
GetAgrippa Offline

(11-26-2011, 05:28 PM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote:
(11-26-2011, 03:19 PM)GetAgrippa Wrote: I'm sorry if this is common knowledge or obvious to some but I believe I have discovered the origin of the brute and why it killed the grunt in the sewer. Let us look at one of Daniel's diaries from the machine room:"How has this escaped me? Limbs scattered, heads splits down the middle, their skin flayed as if boiled." Sounds an awful lot like our friend Mr. Tall. This would explain why there was a deat grunt in the sewers, Alexander does not control these monsters. The Shadow controls these things. The question of how they got metal swords for arms I don't know.
...so...you came up with an explanation that completely ignores a great deal of already established plot

How so?

11-26-2011, 07:25 PM
Find
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32

(11-26-2011, 07:25 PM)GetAgrippa Wrote: How so?

Have you played up to the part where the grunt puts Daniel in a prison cell?

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
11-27-2011, 12:54 AM
Website Find
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

A lot of theories was posted here btw: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-4418.html
(read last few pages, I copypasted some info from wip PDF)

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
11-27-2011, 07:18 AM
Find
GetAgrippa Offline

(11-27-2011, 07:18 AM)Kein Wrote: A lot of theories was posted here btw: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-4418.html
(read last few pages, I copypasted some info from wip PDF)
Sorry about creating a redundant thread.
To the other posters: I read over my first post and found it rather ambiguous. When I said "these monsters" I was only referring to the brute. While it seems that the Shadow created the brutes, judging from Daniel's diary, this would explain why it seems as though the grunt in the sewers was killed by a brute(sliced in pieces). While the Grunts were created and controlled by Alexander, this is why he sends Grunts to capture Daniel. I hope this has cleared my theory up.

11-27-2011, 05:41 PM
Find