Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Need answers about a video card.
lancer898 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Need answers about a video card.

I recently purchased Amnesia and found out only after the fact that my graphics/video card did not support the game (I have a GMA 950 running on Vista 32bit). HUGE headache considering that I can't even return the game, oh well. Anyways, I did some research and found out about a product that is basically an external video card machine that can be used on top of my current one. This product is called a ViDock. However, I actually need to purchase not only this unit, but also the actual video card that I want to use with it. (F.Y.I... I would also like to purchase and play the Penumbra series which I also understand that my current card cannot play). So my question is, "What is the optimal video card to purchase in order to play not only both these game series, but also other games that are out there." I would "considering the ViDock is not exactly cheap" like to only spend $100 or so, if not cheaper. PLEASE any help I can get on this subject would be greatly appreciated.
11-28-2011, 01:08 AM
Find
BlueFury Offline

Threads: 30
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Need answers about a video card.

Amnesia and penumbra dont have high requirements
but i suggest you to get a good card also for other uses
when you buy a crappy card that can barely run amnesia, then you will regret it later

i suggest an AMD 5770/6770 or a nVidia GT 450

Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words will break our hearts. – Robert Fulghum
12-09-2011, 08:07 PM
Find