Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black screen after begin a new game....
Stef01 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Black screen after begin a new game....

Hello, I have a problem when a start the game. When I have create a new profile, I click to start a new game, the movie do to the "tunnel" and then, nothing happens, I can heard the music but the screen is black and nothing happens, and after few minutes, a window is opening and I can read this: "The NVidia OpenGL driver lost connection with the display driver and is unable to continue"....

for information, I have read lost of problem on this technical support but no solution...

I have a taskPC
my graphic card is NVidia Getforce 6100 n 405
the latest driver is update

and that's the HPL log
Initializing Graphics Module
--------------------------------------------------------
Setting video mode: 800 x 600 - 32 bpp
Init Glew...OK
Setting up OpenGL
Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
Renderer: GeForce 6100 nForce 405/PCI/SSE2/3DNOW!
Version: 2.1.2

thank you for help me, and excuse me for my poor english, I'm french and I don't speak english every day...
Blush
(12-07-2011, 03:15 AM)Stef01 Wrote: I forgot that my desktop use Windows seven 32 bits Wink
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2011, 03:19 AM by Stef01.)
12-07-2011, 03:15 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Black screen after begin a new game....

The graphics card is the bare minimum needed to run the game, and as it is integrated it might not function properly. There is not much to do other than trying to experiment with different drivers and turning off all settings to see if anything helps.
12-07-2011, 08:46 AM
Website Find