Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no more questions. this can be deleted, apologies =X
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
no more questions. this can be deleted, apologies =X

So I'm having a problem with my custom model. I need to know how do you match the size of the entity in Maya with the ModelEditor? For example... I import a grunt into maya, and mark off the height in comparison from my enemy to the grunt and model. When I export the new enemy... IT IS HUGE. And I heard you can't size joints and bones in the ModelEditor, so I'm wondering where this "linear" and "metric" measurement option is or whatever is necessary to have the new enemy the correct height I imagined.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2011, 02:24 AM by Statyk.)
12-07-2011, 11:57 PM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65
RE: Maya won't export ".anim"?

I suppose you are using controllers for the bones for the names used. You should know that Amnesia(as far as I know) does not support them. You must animate via joint rotation.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
12-08-2011, 12:22 AM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: Maya won't export ".anim"?

(12-08-2011, 12:22 AM)nemesis567 Wrote: I suppose you are using controllers for the bones for the names used. You should know that Amnesia(as far as I know) does not support them. You must animate via joint rotation.
I did use joint rotation and key setting. I don't know what controllers are/do >>
12-08-2011, 12:37 AM
Find