Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Need Custom stories to give reactions to!
sledge Offline

Threads: 3
Video  Need Custom stories to give reactions to!

I am looking for some custom stories for me to do, i have a few videos done, and i will have one to sample. I would like to play new custom stories, so if you like my reactions, please say so, and tell me some more custom stories for me to try out. thanks!

WARNING THE VIDEO HAS LOUD SCREAMS!

This video is from the actual game (old video). it has low quality though.

This is a collection of customs i did, zombie escape, abduction, and some other map (forgot the name, its been a long time)

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2011, 03:21 AM by sledge.)
12-13-2011, 08:44 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Need Custom stories to give reactions to!

You sure can scream...

You probably already know how and where to download CS's, if not then Morfar has a guide to it... But if I remember there is a feature where you can see the top rated or most downloaded etc.?

[Image: luv.gif]
12-13-2011, 09:21 PM
Find
Gamemakingdude Offline

Threads: 82

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-11784.html

Here you go.

Rep if like me or im helpful or you love my stories!
Stephanos house
12-13-2011, 09:40 PM
Find
sledge Offline

(12-13-2011, 09:40 PM)Gamemakingdude Wrote: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-11784.html

Here you go.
Just gave it a try, nothin that scary, i glitched through a wall :/ and i was distracted by the map quality... if it was better i would have edit/upload, but nothing was worth keeping, Any more recommendations (maybe ones without obvious chases)?

12-14-2011, 02:06 AM
Find
Gamemakingdude Offline

What wall did you glitch through and whats wrong with the map quality?

Stephanos house
12-14-2011, 02:18 AM
Find
sledge Offline

(12-14-2011, 02:18 AM)Gamemakingdude Wrote: What wall did you glitch through and whats wrong with the map quality?
well i glitched through the guest room wall , 2nd floor, 3rd room, I glitched through while moving the bed, and with map quality; the first cabinet had a door the glitched into the cabinet, some scenery was floating above the ground, the hub would have a brick that flies up each time you enter, the kitchen had a door that was floating in the doorway, just little things like that that distract from the overall experience :/ the original scroobs castle was good and scary, but this, while having many similar things, just lacks the quality that the original had put into it.

12-14-2011, 03:05 AM
Find
Gamemakingdude Offline

Which door was floating in the kitchen? I haven't seen an floating door. Which scenery was floating above the ground? And as for the cabinet, i may need to adjust the force on the cabinet door. I wanted it to burst open. Yes, i know the original one was scary, but i didn't want to give it too many jump scares. I wanted atmosphere, an storyline and i just wanted the player to be creeped out/scared at all times.

Stephanos house
12-14-2011, 03:59 AM
Find
sledge Offline

(12-14-2011, 03:59 AM)Gamemakingdude Wrote: Which door was floating in the kitchen? I haven't seen an floating door. Which scenery was floating above the ground? And as for the cabinet, i may need to adjust the force on the cabinet door. I wanted it to burst open. Yes, i know the original one was scary, but i didn't want to give it too many jump scares. I wanted atmosphere, an storyline and i just wanted the player to be creeped out/scared at all times.
at the top of the stairs of the hub, the armor statue there is floating just off the ground, and in the kitchen, there is a door going into a narrow hallway, the hinges are far enough away from the door that you can see through there. also with the living room, maybe find a different blood texture, I noticed it was hand prints.

12-14-2011, 04:12 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

the machine, snowed in (demo), followed by death, nepsis. those are all good ones to check out.

also, check these places first before you ask for more recommendations:
http://www.moddb.com/games/amnesia-the-d...scent/mods

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-36.html

Posting Freak
12-14-2011, 06:13 AM
Website Find
sledge Offline

(12-14-2011, 06:13 AM)kman Wrote: the machine, snowed in (demo), followed by death, nepsis. those are all good ones to check out.

also, check these places first before you ask for more recommendations:
http://www.moddb.com/games/amnesia-the-d...scent/mods

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-36.html
Actualy i have started the machine, played for an hour and a half, though somehow i have the ability to break every map i play, I broke a door open with a ladder...

12-14-2011, 06:29 AM
Find