Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Evërgo - monster sounds
Arvuti Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Evërgo - monster sounds

(12-11-2011, 10:09 AM)Cpt.Jonnypants Wrote: Alright guys, come on, everyone stop bagging this guy out, and hunter of shadows: I understand what you mean and I agree, but as Arvuti said, I havent shown much of the game and these are just a few of the monsters, so please rest your case.

And can we get back on topic please? haha, actually help me come up with sound ideas??? Big Grin
And for your satisfaction Hunter of Shadows, this is what we are leaning more towards....
wtf are you guys fags or something. that monster has limbs, total rip off of amnesia ffs make something original Dodgy

nah it looks pretty cool, about the sound ideas...Well i've never been that good at sound design.

12-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Find
Cpt.Jonnypants Offline

Threads: 3

haha it's not like it has to be logical though. I mean, look at the brute... it sounds like a dying cow it doesnt even have a mouth or sound organ big enough to produce that sound Tongue
(12-11-2011, 03:56 PM)Arvuti Wrote:
(12-11-2011, 10:09 AM)Cpt.Jonnypants Wrote: Alright guys, come on, everyone stop bagging this guy out, and hunter of shadows: I understand what you mean and I agree, but as Arvuti said, I havent shown much of the game and these are just a few of the monsters, so please rest your case.

And can we get back on topic please? haha, actually help me come up with sound ideas??? Big Grin
And for your satisfaction Hunter of Shadows, this is what we are leaning more towards....
wtf are you guys fags or something. that monster has limbs, total rip off of amnesia ffs make something original Dodgy

nah it looks pretty cool, about the sound ideas...Well i've never been that good at sound design.

12-12-2011, 01:38 AM
Find
BlueFury Offline

Threads: 30

lol, that sound makes it badass and scary for me though

Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words will break our hearts. – Robert Fulghum
12-12-2011, 07:35 PM
Find
Cpt.Jonnypants Offline

(12-12-2011, 07:35 PM)BlueFury Wrote: lol, that sound makes it badass and scary for me though
exactly my point Smile
having an un-normal sound for a moster further pushes the fear through the unknown
12-13-2011, 06:19 AM
Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21

(12-11-2011, 03:56 PM)Arvuti Wrote:

You made your point, no need to be a dick about it

12-13-2011, 07:21 AM
Website Find
Cpt.Jonnypants Offline

pipe down! your clogging up my forum feed, please, far out
12-13-2011, 11:29 AM
Find