Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't make, nor play Custom Story's
Adis13 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Exclamation  I can't make, nor play Custom Story's

I can't make, nor play Custom Story's

Here's the thing. I recently bought the game (retail) and I just installed it. By looking at some fan-made tutorials on how to play and make Custom Stories I figured this should be easy to manage. However, the "custom_stories" folder is EMPTY. By watching others, I've noticed that everything necessary for editing and play a custom map should be in this folder, however, there is nothing at all. I have downloaded the latest update as well, and still nothing.

Also, when inserting custom made games into the folder, I can't play them. They are RAR-files and I've seen other people play the custom game with all the same computer requirements.

- I run on Windows 7.

Does anyone have any idea of what's going on? I actually bought the because of this reason, that I wanted to make stories of my own!
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2011, 09:19 PM by Adis13.)
12-15-2011, 09:16 PM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: I can't make, nor play Custom Story's

you need to extract the .rar files. Inside the custom_stories folder you should have folders with custom stories. Check the wiki for more info
12-15-2011, 09:22 PM
Find