Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BesTCracK is here again !! And once again needs help !
BesTCracK Offline

Threads: 14
BesTCracK is here again !! And once again needs help !

Hello again ( I love this forum it always helps me ). I once again need help with custom story to amnesia. As you may know I already released my first Custom Story "Keep Progress" but its just chapter one.Now I am making chapter two and need help with lighting and lights.I want to do something like from the window will be a light and u will be able to see it on the ground. I can do it wtf Big Grin.Please help me , thanks !
12-16-2011, 01:59 PM
Find
palistov Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 67
RE: BesTCracK is here again !! And once again needs help !

Press 2. Select spotlight. Place. Gobo map.

12-16-2011, 03:07 PM
Find
BesTCracK Offline

Well thanks Big Grin And one more thing , u have got that grid or how it is named that light blue dot u know ? And under it is a ... white , boxed plane , how to move it to my grid's location ? Thanks Big Grin
12-16-2011, 04:39 PM
Find
palistov Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 67

Not sure what you mean by moving to the grid's location, but the blue dot is the focal point for the viewport (the viewport is the space where you can see objects/entities you've placed and modify them by selecting them and changing their properties). It's where the camera will rotate around. The white-box you're speaking off switches between a fullscreen view of the active viewport. There are 4 different viewports to choose from. As for moving to the grid location, perhaps try clicking off the 'LT' button. That will let you move the focal point of the viewport freely in any direction.

12-16-2011, 05:43 PM
Find
BesTCracK Offline

Oh well thanks , I didnt mean this but I figured it out and now I am going to try that lights Smile
12-16-2011, 06:12 PM
Find