Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
voice actor for hire ^^
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32
voice actor for hire ^^

well, technically not for hire, since its free ^^.

thought id post this out there.. because its NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE (sarcasm)

anywayz, interested? leave comments ^^

specs:

english: fluent
accents: sketchy, but can do most ^^(though not very good(according to british critics(thanks(stokes46 in particular...(these brackets are getting kinda long dont ya think?(nope, not at all ^^))))))

got a pretty, well, moderate tone of voice, and.. yeah

again, leave comments if youre interested! ^^
12-19-2011, 08:41 PM
Find
Acies Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 60
RE: voice actor for hire ^^

(You) Re-|\/|4k3 the serious f!rst p0zt and you make provide the samples of y0ur voice (serious). Soundcloud would be a good zelectione ^^ (((That))((Could) perhaps provide more interest) and showcase your talent in a more seriouz wayz).

Google translate:
Remake the first post into something more serious and provide samples of your voice, through soundcloud for example. That would probably interest more users into "hiring" you.

And, good luck to you :>

[Image: mZiYnxe.png]

12-19-2011, 10:16 PM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

Isn't 16 a bit too young? Unless you voice a very young man. Trying to do voice overs for an older character (or even early 20's) is going to be really hard for you since your voice is not fully developed. But who am I to judge? Like Acies said, please provide some samples so that people can actually decide whether to hire you or not.

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2011, 11:06 PM by eliasfrost.)
12-19-2011, 11:03 PM
Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32

(12-19-2011, 11:03 PM)nackidno Wrote: Isn't 16 a bit too young? Unless you voice a very young man. Trying to do voice overs for an older character (or even early 20's) is going to be really hard for you since your voice is not fully developed. But who am I to judge? Like Acies said, please provide some samples so that people can actually decide whether to hire you or not.
my voice is throught the hard part of development, so i suppose i just struggle with minor (very minor) voice cracks, like any other late teen ^^

ill see what i can do bout soundcloud.. the one i have now is currently being used as my music channel. ill see if i can make a new channel ^^
12-20-2011, 12:05 AM
Find