Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.47 Average
* Oh Silent Night * - A TC Christmas Special Campaign (v1.3 NO LAG)
kermit Offline

Threads: 0
RE: * Oh Silent Night * - A TC Christmas Special Campaign (v1.2)

(12-25-2011, 10:34 PM)Dark Knight Wrote: kermit

for jump to that ledge, you need press Shift(=run)+ jump = Big jump.
reaalllly? thankyou so much. you're a life saver. i'm not giving up on this. i want to see this scary santa :}

ok now i;m stuck in the kitchen. i knocked off the bottle the key was in, and it broke. but now i cannot find either key, or bottle. but the shelf it was on is still glowing. but nothing is there its just a random glow. n_n why do i have to suck at amnesia
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2011, 11:02 PM by kermit.)
12-25-2011, 10:39 PM
Find
I will disagree Offline

(12-25-2011, 10:39 PM)kermit Wrote: ok now i;m stuck in the kitchen. i knocked off the bottle the key was in, and it broke. but now i cannot find either key, or bottle. but the shelf it was on is still glowing. but nothing is there its just a random glow. n_n why do i have to suck at amnesia
You seem retarded... Can you actually hear the voice acting? Or understand it?
12-25-2011, 11:44 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

(12-25-2011, 10:39 PM)kermit Wrote: reaalllly? thankyou so much. you're a life saver. i'm not giving up on this. i want to see this scary santa :}

ok now i;m stuck in the kitchen. i knocked off the bottle the key was in, and it broke. but now i cannot find either key, or bottle. but the shelf it was on is still glowing. but nothing is there its just a random glow. n_n why do i have to suck at amnesia
Please put your questions in "spoiler" boxes or you're going to ruin it for other unsuspecting players...

As for the progression, please pay attention to the story. Make sure your sound is on and check your momentos. That's all I'm saying, I don't want to coach you through the campaign, it's really not a fancy concept.

Also, thank you so much everyone for the feedback! =] It really does help me out! I'm glad you all enjoyed it. I have been watching the thread all of today, but can't reply on my phone (as I was out of the house), but I was listening and watching =] I can't believe the view count is over 1,000 already! Thanks everyone! <3

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays again!
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2011, 03:05 AM by Statyk.)
12-26-2011, 02:56 AM
Find
kermit Offline

(12-25-2011, 11:44 PM)I will disagree Wrote:
(12-25-2011, 10:39 PM)kermit Wrote: ok now i;m stuck in the kitchen. i knocked off the bottle the key was in, and it broke. but now i cannot find either key, or bottle. but the shelf it was on is still glowing. but nothing is there its just a random glow. n_n why do i have to suck at amnesia
You seem retarded... Can you actually hear the voice acting? Or understand it?
the voice said i need to knock it down, i knocked it down, and then it poofed
r u mad or something? n_n

and if its someones first time playing, why would they read every comment in the thread before playing it?
why wouldn't they just play it? derp. r u retarded? who does that? freaks do that
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2011, 03:27 AM by kermit.)
12-26-2011, 03:24 AM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

I hate the word "freak" being used against others. Either play it or not, I really hope you're not getting edgy in here.
12-26-2011, 03:49 AM
Find
I will disagree Offline

(12-26-2011, 03:24 AM)kermit Wrote: the voice said i need to knock it down, i knocked it down, and then it poofed

and if its someones first time playing, why would they read every comment in the thread before playing it?
why wouldn't they just play it? derp. r u retarded? who does that? freaks do that
It seems to require too much brains to figure out that
Spoiler below!
the key drops into a sink. If you actually explore around the place you should notice you have access to the cellar (area below the sink). Can you still follow?
Then the path is pretty much blocked, how can get past that blockage? With a box maybe? Okay is this too hard?
Then when you see the pipework there, your brain should click and figure that the key has dropped there.
How did you get through The Dark Descent? By checking walkthrough for every puzzle?
Your use of words also make you seem like you're the at age when it is typical to believe in santa.
12-26-2011, 03:57 AM
Find
triadtimes Offline

Threads: 16

Hey Statyk, nice story, well worth the wait (and the minutes spent watching you fix the falling snow particles). Also,
Spoiler below!
that Santa Grunt,
great stuff, man.

12-26-2011, 04:52 AM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

(12-26-2011, 04:52 AM)triadtimes Wrote: Hey Statyk, nice story, well worth the wait (and the minutes spent watching you fix the falling snow particles). Also,
Spoiler below!
that Santa Grunt,
great stuff, man.
Thanks for the comment =] Well worth the effort! I'm happy you and everyone else is enjoying it!
12-26-2011, 05:10 AM
Find
Acies Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 60

(12-26-2011, 03:57 AM)I will disagree Wrote:
(12-26-2011, 03:24 AM)kermit Wrote: the voice said i need to knock it down, i knocked it down, and then it poofed

It seems to require too much brains to figure out that

Spoiler below!
the key drops into a sink. If you actually explore around the place you should notice you have access to the cellar (area below the sink). Can you still follow?

Then the path is pretty much blocked, how can get past that blockage? With a box maybe? Okay is this too hard?

Then when you see the pipework there, your brain should click and figure that the key has dropped there.

How did you get through The Dark Descent? By checking walkthrough for every puzzle?

Your use of words also make you seem like you're the at age when it is typical to believe in santa.
Haha. At an age*. How did you understand the amnesia notes with that meager english(?). Guessing only goes that far. :> Hopefully you were able to grasp the basics of the story!

The story was generally nice concerning the amount of time spent on it. Most of all I enjoyed the "ledge part". Well done Statyk.

[Image: mZiYnxe.png]

12-26-2011, 07:33 AM
Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48

(12-26-2011, 03:49 AM)Statyk Wrote: I hate the word "freak" being used against others. Either play it or not, I really hope you're not getting edgy in here.
You hate the word "freak" being tossed around but "retarded" is okay to you?

12-26-2011, 07:40 AM
Find