Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Script Help grunt spawned on area haves some strange bugs
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85
grunt spawned on area haves some strange bugs

Hi. i am haveing a problem.... due to some... characteristics... of my custom grunt. i had to instead of put it in the level editor deactivated... i had to make him spawn at a area... the first time he gets spawned every thing works fine! the problems just start if the player dies... but the thing is the following... if the player dies... a part of the custom grunt is till visible... so i tried two things... one is to deactivate the spawned grunt and/ activate him again... but that makes a script error of some kind... makeing half of my level's enteties become invisible for some reason... the other thing i tried was the spawn him again... but this way i get two grunts in my level... and not one!

what should i do?
12-28-2011, 01:22 PM
Website Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48
RE: grunt spawned on area haves some strange bugs

I'm pretty sure this happens to any modified grunt using the model editor. Even particles stay there as well. I'm not sure how to help you; as far as I know you can't stop it from happening.

12-28-2011, 02:28 PM
Find