Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Castle Dorian Demo
thomthom44 Offline

Threads: 6
Castle Dorian Demo

Castle Dorian
I hope i can post a demo instead of the full version, But i just wanted to know what you all think of it here ;) .The release will be next year around February-March. I Care more for the environment then the story itself. But it will still be terrifying, Don't worry. I am also putting this in my portfolio. So for future jobs. There are going to be 8 Main maps and those's will be connected with smaller one's, So this mod will be big an beauty! I also work alone so it will take quite Some time until its completed. But please do follow me, If you don't Like a map please share your thought so I can make it as you wish.

Story
King Dorian, A man with a future was told, He helped build up the town Whiteville, Took over several years until whiteville was complete. But in that same year 1349, The plague started. Things got bad and Dorian had to kill every infected. But when he realized that almost the whole town was infected he feared for his life and left. Most people did not want to leave town and waited for death. No one has ever returned to whiteville since the plague is still active, 21 years later when the plague was confirmed to be over A young student was asked to visit whiteville to see if there are still people alive. For him this could be an opportunitie for his research about the plague and left within several day's. once arrived in the night he sensed some strange activities. when he entered a nearby house he found blood markings all over the walls, and found more in the streets. markings saying terrible stuff, Because he did not find anyone he thought if the non infected could be hiding in the castle. So a few minutes later when walking past the Barracks he felt cold shiverings around him, Moments later he sees a blurry figure standing near the castle window. It was quiet... he felt an enormous pain in his head and dropped on the muddy road. once he waked up he found him self In the main castle hall, with the door locked behind him. This is where you start your Adventure.

Demo: [url]http://www.moddb.com/mods/castle-dorian/downloads[/url]

[Image: Screen_Screenshot_002.jpg]

[Image: Screen_Screenshot_001.jpg]

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/9_msr-zMuNI[/video]

[Image: moty-125.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2012, 07:59 PM by thomthom44.)
12-31-2011, 01:39 PM
Website Find
ChonChonGaming Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Castle Dorian Demo

Looks Damn good. Feedback once I've downloaded it. Smile
12-31-2011, 02:21 PM
Find
Ice Offline

Threads: 1

How long is the Demo? I dont want to play for only 5min :/
12-31-2011, 02:21 PM
Find
thomthom44 Offline

(12-31-2011, 02:21 PM)Ice Wrote: How long is the Demo? I dont want to play for only 5min :/
About 10 min if you know what to do, The vid is not the full demo Wink
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2011, 02:23 PM by thomthom44.)
12-31-2011, 02:23 PM
Website Find
Ice Offline

Oh screw it. I just gonna play it :'D

Saw it on Moddb. Your project looks promising. Hope u dont dissapoint me Wink

Edit: Ok. I played it now. So far so good. I jumped a little sometimes Big Grin
I noticed 2 things. When the first Monster comes, he comes out of an door. I walked to the door, get in the room and noticed that it had no roof and the corner was buggy too. Then, i dont remember wich, one closet was buggy. There was the wall hanging out. I didnt saw more.

But it was very nice. Cant wait for the full release Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2011, 02:47 PM by Ice.)
12-31-2011, 02:26 PM
Find
thomthom44 Offline

(12-31-2011, 02:26 PM)Ice Wrote: Oh screw it. I just gonna play it :'D

Saw it on Moddb. Your project looks promising. Hope u dont dissapoint me Wink

Edit: Ok. I played it now. So far so good. I jumped a little sometimes Big Grin
I noticed 2 things. When the first Monster comes, he comes out of an door. I walked to the door, get in the room and noticed that it had no roof and the corner was buggy too. Then, i dont remember wich, one closet was buggy. There was the wall hanging out. I didnt saw more.

But it was very nice. Cant wait for the full release Big Grin
:< How dare you enter that room Tongue I forgot that room when releasing it so it was too late, I dont know about that closet you are talking about il check it out.

12-31-2011, 02:51 PM
Website Find
Ice Offline

Well. Its a Demo that only goes 10 min. I wanted to check everything out for dont missing something Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2011, 02:57 PM by Ice.)
12-31-2011, 02:53 PM
Find
Dark Knight Offline

Threads: 5

Hmm, not small demo, but excellent scary atmosphere, like Old-school mappers style! Smile

can"t wait for a Full.

Spoiler below!

btw, final room - there are brutes goes from rooms, so that rooms are bit unfinished, and i can die into abyss

Happy new year!!
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2011, 06:02 PM by Dark Knight.)
12-31-2011, 05:26 PM
Find
thomthom44 Offline

Yeah I Forgot that part, But I hoped you all just died Tongue Then the credits come.

Also Here is the new intro, For the full version heh, You are able to explore the town too witch im working on Wink

[Image: Screen_Screenshot_006.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2012, 02:57 AM by thomthom44.)
01-01-2012, 02:57 AM
Website Find
Beer Offline

Playthrough coming up!
Awesome map so far!

Commentator - http://www.youtube.com/thebeercake
Need voice actor? steam - k3mdark

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2012, 01:10 AM by Beer.)
01-01-2012, 05:47 PM
Website Find