Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crippled Monster :S
MrBigzy Offline

Threads: 18
RE: Crippled Monster :S

It's edit->delete all by type or delete by type, and then history.

I don't think you can delete history on a binded mesh though, you'll have to unbind it, delete history, and then rebind it. You can save your weights when unbinding by choosing the options box and picking bake weights, but it still might not be the same when you rebind, so you might have to repaint weights and what not again.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2012, 02:54 PM by MrBigzy.)
01-06-2012, 02:54 PM
Find
Krymtel Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Crippled Monster :S

(01-06-2012, 02:54 PM)MrBigzy Wrote: It's edit->delete all by type or delete by type, and then history.

I don't think you can delete history on a binded mesh though, you'll have to unbind it, delete history, and then rebind it. You can save your weights when unbinding by choosing the options box and picking bake weights, but it still might not be the same when you rebind, so you might have to repaint weights and what not again.

Thank you, I'll try that soon. I just really hope I don't have to repaint the weights again, I've already done it twice after a stupid mistake. Thanks again!

Eidolon Total Conversion (WIP)
01-06-2012, 03:36 PM
Find