Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of Amnesia variables
Krymtel Offline

Threads: 9
RE: List of Amnesia variables

(01-04-2012, 07:14 PM)Your Computer Wrote: As far as i know, the game doesn't expose that kind of information to scripts (though it can be clearly seen in game with certain info turned on). I tried working around the issue by attaching an object to the monster and detecting for collision, but that wasn't allowed either.
I heard Apjjm created a script that detects collision in his WIP Katamari

Eidolon Total Conversion (WIP)
01-06-2012, 03:23 PM
Find
Apjjm Offline
Is easy to say

Threads: 18

(01-06-2012, 03:23 PM)Krymtel Wrote:
(01-04-2012, 07:14 PM)Your Computer Wrote: As far as i know, the game doesn't expose that kind of information to scripts (though it can be clearly seen in game with certain info turned on). I tried working around the issue by attaching an object to the monster and detecting for collision, but that wasn't allowed either.
I heard Apjjm created a script that detects collision in his WIP Katamari
Indeed, however, you cannot attach props to enemy models (or attach enemy models to props). I had to use a little work around in my katamari system.

But yes, it appears internal variable information is not exposed except through the functions provided. That isn't to say you cant find a work around or somehow track it yourself.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2012, 06:00 PM by Apjjm.)
01-06-2012, 05:57 PM
Find
Sazureth Offline

Threads: 8

Okay, newbie has some more questions; I have a function void SetInsanitySetEnabled(string& asSet, bool abX); where the asSet is the insanity effect I want to enable/disable. Is there a list of the names, so what do I use if I want to, for example, disable the mouse delay -thing and screen effects?
01-06-2012, 07:17 PM
Find
MrBigzy Offline

Threads: 18

When debugging, you can activate them separately on the bottom right drop down menu when you press F1. I'm guessing those are the names of the sets.

01-06-2012, 07:55 PM
Find