Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Worm
cheezer Offline

Threads: 1
The Worm

I have tried everything many, many times and have run as fast as you can in the game and with very good actions without any misques and the worm kills me just as I am getting to the boxes I am supposed to push into the water to jump over to the next side.

I am out of things to try to go any further without assistance. This is my third day of trying over and over but to no avail. Does someone have a saved game they can send me to get past this spot. I love the game but am afraid I cannot go further in the game without someone's assistance. Please help me
07-27-2007, 06:09 AM
Find
Doffy90 Offline

Threads: 10
RE: The Worm

There are panels that will shut some lag metal doors, you need to activate them as you run from the worm. They're hard to miss.

PenumbrA

Pen = Pretty
Bra = Good

Norwegian version. :)
07-27-2007, 11:56 AM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

And if you stuck after that in one place with the Worm you'll have to...
Spoiler below!
...break that stone pillar with your Pick Axe...

(This post was last modified: 07-28-2007, 06:16 AM by Ano.)
07-27-2007, 12:13 PM
Website Find
cheezer Offline

Scraper Wrote:And if you stuck after that in one place with that Worm you'll have to...
Spoiler below!
...break that stone pillar with your Pick Axe...
07-28-2007, 04:33 AM
Find
cheezer Offline

I jumped over the slime and broke down both sets of boards and get to the boxes you have to push into the water to jump over. That is where the worm nails me.

Exactly where are the panels and or doors I can close to slow the worm down. Are they somewhere between the button I push to slow the worm down at first or closer to the boards I have to break down with my pick axe ? Any further assistance would be greatly appreciated.
07-28-2007, 04:37 AM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

OK, here's the Walkthrough for you in that part:

When you come through the door, and your heart starts to pump, and you walk straight... ...The Worm comes through the roof!

In the screen is text: "I've got seal that door!"
Well, when you come out of the "tunnel" where the Worm is chasing you, turn left.
There is a switch that you'll have to push to seal the door.

After that, you got little time to jump over the first acid pit.
Turn right in the first wooden planks before you do anything else, there is another switch to seal the second door.

After that break the wooden planks and go straight... Jump over the another one with the barrel or break it down too!

After the second wooden planks, there is another acid pit. Jump over it.
Now you supposed to see a door in front of you. Also there is a valve that you'll have to switch around many, many times before you can go through the door. (In this part the Worm comes and eats you if you try to switch the valve)
Well, there is that stone pilar holding the whole roof. Hit it with your Pick Axe...

Now you're finally safe from the Worm and you can peacefully turn the valve and continue your game!

07-28-2007, 06:27 AM
Website Find
cheezer Offline

Duh!!!!! I was so frantic to break down the boards I never turned to see the second switch. Thanks so much for the help Scraper. That gives me the extra time to get to the barrells now to push into the slime to get to the pillar to bring down the wall so I can turn the valve.
07-29-2007, 04:58 AM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

OK, good to hear that it helped you! Smile

07-29-2007, 11:30 AM
Website Find