Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Stew Adventures Part 2
Thegood Offline

Threads: 6
The Stew Adventures Part 2

The is the sequel to the epic stew adventures part 1. Its got twice the stew, twice the adventure, and twice the man hours! But really, in all seriousness. These puzzles are pretty difficult. If you actually complete the map I'll be highly surprised. Post if you do and I'll give you a virtual high five! I threw a couple shoutouts in there, I hope ya don't mind. Flamez, ur awsome.
PS (at some point you have to use a pipe to jam a door. I was told that wasn't intuitive)

-Edit-

I took a few awesome pictures of the map.

[Image: StewAdventures.jpg]

[Image: 2012-04-24_00005.jpg]

[Image: 2012-04-24_00008.jpg]

And for those of you who are stuck, have no fear! I will begin working on a video walkthrough, so chill for a bit and it'll be up by the weekend.

Attached Files
.rar   Stew2.rar (Size: 105.97 KB / Downloads: 306)
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2012, 11:20 PM by Thegood.)
04-22-2012, 06:25 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: The Stew Adventures Part 2

Hmm.. okay I'm stuck already there are way too many items and no hints at all. Just random clickling and stupid guessing which item belongs where.

It's just way too stupid to make a room and like too many items then you do something weird that doesn't make always sense you make progress literally.

Can you give me a hint what to do like "two pieces of pipe" ?

“Life is a game, play it”
04-22-2012, 07:19 PM
Find
Xanthos Offline

Threads: 9

May I see some pictures?

04-22-2012, 07:45 PM
Find
Kaizy Offline

Threads: 0

Please put pictures onto the actual thread

Putting them into the game's files is completely pointless because if they download the story, there's no point in showing them screenshots, they already have the story. Put them in your thread to advertise the story, not in the files after they already have the story.

I play Amnesia Custom Stories a couple times a week on Livestream
Its great fun
http://www.livestream.com/kaizy
Steam account: Krazyw0lfie
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2012, 08:35 PM by Kaizy.)
04-22-2012, 08:35 PM
Find
Dafty Offline
Banned

Threads: 0

I want to make a video but I'm stuck...
Spoiler below!
On the first place I find the rope the fool the key the acid liquid thus the switch for the cannon , the boomboom liquid, also find the drill and use on the pipe with the hammer for get 2 little piece of pipe.
But now I don't know what do... I noticed that the 2 "legs" of the cannon can be clicked ( hand ) but I used all objects I have and nothing happening.... What should I do ?
Thanx and sorry for my english. By the way if I find I'll prehaps make a video
04-23-2012, 11:31 AM
Find