Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Dark Room 2 Abridged Released!!!
grandolorchestra Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Dark Room 2 (true story): DEMO TOMOROW!

Can't wait to see whats in store next.
04-12-2012, 01:38 AM
Find
Mr.Amnesia Offline

Threads: 3

i am quite glad you guys didnt release it before because it seems like you guys did so much work to add more stuff to it and im happy to wait. I would rather wait for a good game then you guys try to release it quickly and for it to be bad. which i don't think it will. =D
04-12-2012, 02:18 AM
Find
ThoseRandomGuyz Offline

Threads: 2

I am so excited for this to come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you tell? Big Grin

I will review all of your custom stories (when I find time!)!
04-12-2012, 06:42 AM
Find
Mr.Amnesia Offline

where is da demo. =(
04-13-2012, 05:07 AM
Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48

Their obviously a bit late on everything, just leave them be. They'll release when they can.

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2012, 05:17 AM by flamez3.)
04-13-2012, 05:17 AM
Find
Mr.Amnesia Offline

ok sorry.
04-13-2012, 06:27 AM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85
RE: Dark Room 2 (true story): ok forget the demo

Ok once again this happanes... we make fucking make a release date and we blew it later.... you know what? i am not going to give a release date any more! this might just be finished in the summer... like a fucking year after Dark Room 1 was made!... so heres the thing... me and draco are back on the study business... and since this is the last period... we need our grades on its best! (also because well... wend one of us is free... the other is haveing exames... and thats a pain in the ass wend scripting its mostly whats missing in the mod... also no i don't know and i don't really want to know how to script complex stuff.) so we are going to leave dark room untouched for a while... in the meantime i am going to revive the "Life Lender" project a bit! we already have a group growing for its development (Colorless inc) and man Life Lender is going wild! 100% original content! fuck yeah!
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2012, 06:49 PM by Danny Boy.)
04-13-2012, 06:39 PM
Website Find
outlander22 Offline

RE: Dark Room 2 (true story): ok forget the demo

(04-13-2012, 06:39 PM)Danarogon Wrote: Ok once again this happanes... we make fucking make a release date and we blew it later.... you know what? i am not going to give a release date any more! this might just be finished in the summer... like a fucking year after Dark Room 1 was made!... so heres the thing... me and draco are back on the study business... and since this is the last period... we need our grades on its best! (also because well... wend one of us is free... the other is haveing exames... and thats a pain in the ass wend scripting its mostly whats missing in the mod... also no i don't know and i don't really want to know how to script complex stuff.) so we are going to leave dark room untouched for a while... in the meantime i am going to revive the "Life Lender" project a bit! we already have a group growing for its development (Colorless inc) and man Life Lender is going wild! 100% original content! fuck yeah!
That's great.... thanks for an update and i was always somewhat interested in the 'Life Lender'

04-13-2012, 11:15 PM
Find
asghdrew Offline

Threads: 10

Ahh too bad its not getting released yet...
But Good Luck in your Exams then Big Grin

lol noobs
04-13-2012, 11:38 PM
Find
outlander22 Offline

(04-13-2012, 11:38 PM)BlingBoyOto Wrote: Ahh too bad its not getting released yet...
But Good Luck in your Exams then Big Grin

yeah i bet it would be stressful to have everyone getting mad about the delay, while they are in their exams
04-13-2012, 11:39 PM
Find