Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird Problem!
LilleSkutt Offline

Threads: 3
Weird Problem!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/403/weirdy.png/ [img][Image: weirdy.th.png][/img]

Hi guys! This is my problem in a picture so it's easier for you guys helping me to understand, thanks so much for you guys for taking the time to help [Image: smile.gif]

You can see that I have the diffrent maps: King_Nothing, ServantQuarters and Storage these as you see I can see in my C:\Program Files (x86)\Amnesia - The Dark Descent\redist\custom_stories\King Nothing\maps however WineCellar, Wine, Vin and KingsChamber are not there... I have a script in place as you can see for WineCellar and this script works! [Image: confused.gif] It's like the .map files are in the correct place but at the same they don't exist...

Hope someone can help me thanks [Image: smile.gif]
01-16-2012, 11:15 AM
Find
i3670 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 74
RE: Weird Problem!

You get this problem if you save them directly in the maps-folder. Try saving them on the desktop and then move them into the maps-folder. Works for me.

P.S. use the Development Support page.
01-16-2012, 11:25 AM
Find
LilleSkutt Offline

Threads: 3

(01-16-2012, 11:25 AM)i3670 Wrote: You get this problem if you save them directly in the maps-folder. Try saving them on the desktop and then move them into the maps-folder. Works for me.

P.S. use the Development Support page.
That don't work It dosen't matter where I save the .map file it won't exist on my computer like if I put it into a new folder just call it "new folder" that folder contains nothing after I saved the map in it and If you check the information about the folder it will say that it contains 0bytes, 0files and 0folders but if you go to that exact folder with leveleditor the .map file appers and you are able to load it

Fixed the problem Smile
My maps where not saved because I didn't run the leveleditor as admin...
Damn W7 with it's small glitches
I can save maps now again though my maps I did have to be redone... -.-
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2012, 11:59 AM by LilleSkutt.)
01-16-2012, 11:45 AM
Find
Shadowfied Offline

Threads: 34

I never have to run anything as admin. Just disable UAC. It won't protect you in ANY WAY so there's no reason to have it on.

Current - Castle Darkuan
Other - F*cked Map
01-17-2012, 09:49 AM
Find