Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My thoughts on Custom Stories
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32
RE: My thoughts on Custom Stories

(01-18-2012, 11:46 AM)flamez3 Wrote: No, just no. My original complaint was that you were so vulgar to Pew, and his fanbase... These are not a
"anti-opinion" post I am making, I am sharing my opinion on what you said on the first topic. I stopped there until other people started quoting me and started another conversation with me. I don't understand why you would make a thread like this...when there are literally hundreds (may be not) saying the same thing as you.

You say you don't ignore personal opinion but every post I make you seem very angry and either tell me to edit my post or tell me to go somewhere else or tell me that I'm "bitching".

This is just my opinion, I am sorry if you don't agree with it. But how can I give you constructive feedback when this whole thread is based off your opinion?
alright, i understand ^^. well leave it here Tongue

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
01-18-2012, 12:05 PM
Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48

(01-18-2012, 12:05 PM)darkadders Wrote:
(01-18-2012, 11:46 AM)flamez3 Wrote: No, just no. My original complaint was that you were so vulgar to Pew, and his fanbase... These are not a
"anti-opinion" post I am making, I am sharing my opinion on what you said on the first topic. I stopped there until other people started quoting me and started another conversation with me. I don't understand why you would make a thread like this...when there are literally hundreds (may be not) saying the same thing as you.

You say you don't ignore personal opinion but every post I make you seem very angry and either tell me to edit my post or tell me to go somewhere else or tell me that I'm "bitching".

This is just my opinion, I am sorry if you don't agree with it. But how can I give you constructive feedback when this whole thread is based off your opinion?
alright, i understand ^^. well leave it here Tongue
I'd be happy to : )

01-18-2012, 12:15 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(01-18-2012, 11:34 AM)flamez3 Wrote:
(01-18-2012, 11:15 AM)kman Wrote:
(01-18-2012, 10:41 AM)flamez3 Wrote:
(01-17-2012, 11:03 PM)Khyrpa Wrote: Hate the fanbase, not the man.
Sounds like it to me? : S

Did you really not take into account ANY of what I just said other than the last sentance?
...Yes? And then I quoted him... explaining why I said it in the first place...

No i'm talking about what I said not what Khyrpa said. My point was you only bothered to respond to my last sentance.

Posting Freak
01-18-2012, 08:41 PM
Website Find
palistov Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 67

Dark.........TLDR bro Sad

01-18-2012, 08:47 PM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

(01-18-2012, 08:47 PM)palistov Wrote: Dark.........TLDR bro Sad
He has good points that most of them we already are aware of and most of the users already stated in various threads; but since none of the newcomers reads them nor existing users care, they fade away into dusty old pages of f®ictional history, just like this thread and everything we complain about will.

PS. People better stop talking about me and pew like they know what we talked in private. None of you know that. People already chose what to believe depending on our public statements, and I don't think anyone will change his/her mind after that point, so please don't use me as your argument to defend/offend him. Fanboys and haters are not welcome in any community.

Statement of personal opinion with an example is another thing, you are free to do so like educated gentlemen & ladies. Otherwise I'll take the liberty to use warning system.

01-19-2012, 12:52 AM
Website Find
BlueFury Offline

Threads: 30

Guys, just shut your damn mouths. This entire forum is just against pewdie, we all know that. Just stop with it, there are so many people who keep starting this sh1t over and over. We know that the people who make the stories for pewdie probably only want him to promote them. 1 was fun, 20 aren't and pewdie probably thinks like that too.

Like khyrpa said before, pewdie is getting a lot of people to map and probably most of us got here from let's players. Which is good, but too many fanmaps that's just bad. And It's not pewdie's fault at all. If Toby turner played Amnesia custom stories, that would flood the forums even more. I think It's just time for pewdie to stop Amnesia.

Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words will break our hearts. – Robert Fulghum
01-19-2012, 01:58 AM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

(01-19-2012, 12:52 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote:
(01-18-2012, 08:47 PM)palistov Wrote: Dark.........TLDR bro Sad

He has good points that most of them we already are aware of and most of the users already stated in various threads; but since none of the newcomers reads them nor existing users care, they fade away into dusty old pages of f®ictional history, just like this thread and everything we complain about will.

PS. People better stop talking about me and pew like they know what we talked in private. None of you know that. People already chose what to believe depending on our public statements, and I don't think anyone will change his/her mind after that point, so please don't use me as your argument to defend/offend him. Fanboys and haters are not welcome in any community.

Statement of personal opinion with an example is another thing, you are free to do so like educated gentlemen & ladies. Otherwise I'll take the liberty to use warning system.
I really do wish people would give it up. I'm getting tired of the ignorance.

(01-19-2012, 01:58 AM)BlueFury Wrote: Guys, just shut your damn mouths. This entire forum is just against pewdie, we all know that. Just stop with it, there are so many people who keep starting this sh1t over and over. We know that the people who make the stories for pewdie probably only want him to promote them. 1 was fun, 20 aren't and pewdie probably thinks like that too.

Like khyrpa said before, pewdie is getting a lot of people to map and probably most of us got here from let's players. Which is good, but too many fanmaps that's just bad. And It's not pewdie's fault at all. If Toby turner played Amnesia custom stories, that would flood the forums even more. I think It's just time for pewdie to stop Amnesia.
1) We're not against PewDie. We're against the fanbase that is only joining this forum to make maps specifically for him. Overused jokes, jumpscares, and lazy mapping is just getting irritating and I never thought it would... Why won't any of you understand that?

2) Yes, many have, but I joined here after I beat the game and saw the menu say "custom stories", hoping the tools would be available. And when they were, I went to town to learn all that I could. Just sayin'.

3) Even I wouldn't say PD should stop playing Amnesia. He is giving FG so much advertising. I appreciate that. I just wish he would take the games more seriously... No offense PD, but this is why I watch Cry.

I'm done adding to this post. Please everyone just try to relax and understand that this is to tell people what they can do to improve their maps. Yes, relating to "golden statues" IS fair, because many stories that seem to flood them on every shelf, cannot be taken seriously...
01-19-2012, 02:58 AM
Find
palistov Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 67

1) Haha Tanshaydar I'm just teasin' dark Wink

2) Who is PewDie and why should I bother typing his whole name?

[Image: lol-guy.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2012, 09:36 AM by palistov.)
01-20-2012, 09:35 AM
Find
Elven Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

PewDiePrewMeuDeu is cool dude Tongue. He makes me laugh a lot.

Sadly with 100 k subscribers comes people who dont give a shit about modding and do it just to gain pewdiemeuproudeumeu attention. It is natural, if I would be small, I would want attention too, recognition. I am actually thankful that pewdiemeureuseudiepeu plays custom stories Smile. He gives us, the creators a lot of attentions, gives some of us goal to fight for and it keeps CS-s alive for sure.

All we can do is make quality Custom Story, so all pewdieprew fans are like O.o... And we are like ^_^.

The Interrogation
Chapter 1

My tutorials
01-21-2012, 03:01 AM
Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32

(01-21-2012, 03:01 AM)Elven Wrote: PewDiePrewMeuDeu is cool dude Tongue. He makes me laugh a lot.

Sadly with 100 k subscribers comes people who dont give a shit about modding and do it just to gain pewdiemeuproudeumeu attention. It is natural, if I would be small, I would want attention too, recognition. I am actually thankful that pewdiemeureuseudiepeu plays custom stories Smile. He gives us, the creators a lot of attentions, gives some of us goal to fight for and it keeps CS-s alive for sure.

All we can do is make quality Custom Story, so all pewdieprew fans are like O.o... And we are like ^_^.
thing is, when pewdie is faced with a good story, he either thinks is stupid because he fails to figure out how to proceed, or he quits it due to the lack of scares. bottom line, pewdiepie plays for scare, not for story.

this was why i was frustrated that day.

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
01-21-2012, 06:17 PM
Find