Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sherlock Holmes inspired mod?
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
RE: Sherlock Holmes inspired mod?

This is something I would enjoy creating, as modeler I wouldn't find it very hard, however I'd need a team, and currently I'm working on another custom story, so it's nothing I could get on right away.
02-16-2012, 03:53 PM
Find
Shadowfied Offline

Threads: 34
RE: Sherlock Holmes inspired mod?

Just thought I'd let you know that I managed to extract every single texture from the game "Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened - Remastered Edition" and they are all in .dds format and easy to make into Amnesia materials. I myself purchased this game through Steam and I might use some textures from it for non-profit projects and just hope I don't get sued..=P I will not distribute them of course but here is just a small room with two textures from the game and the default mansion door from Amnesia.
[Image: 2oc7yl.jpg]
(Click for full size)

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any static meshes to extract, at least not in any "known" format but perhaps someone else who owns the game and are more into modelling and files can figure that out.

Edit: Worked quite a bit more on it. The textures for the walls, floors, carpet and ceiling (which is not visible) are from Sherlock Holmes The Awakened.
[Image: Ja30zl.jpg]

[Image: rvhnll.jpg]
(Click for full size)

Current - Castle Darkuan
Other - F*cked Map
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2012, 01:31 PM by Shadowfied.)
03-17-2012, 11:25 AM
Find