Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.15 Average
Mr Retard's Mansion - Custom Story
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: Mr Retard's Mansion - Custom Story

I'm going to give this a run... May god have mercy on me that I have my standards low, no offense.
01-22-2012, 11:12 PM
Find
Zavinor Offline

Threads: 0

(01-22-2012, 11:01 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote:
(01-22-2012, 08:50 PM)Zavinor Wrote: i got black box to </3
Sorry, but HOORAY! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE Big Grin
Sad lol
01-22-2012, 11:39 PM
Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48

Okay....No..... just no. By far worst map you have made. Cheap scares and offensive terms. Not to mention that you advertised your youtube channel in it. As well as using my statue enemy without any credit. (I broke your map a couple of times aswell). BUT... It was kinda funny, espically the pole up his but xD 2/10.

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2012, 08:05 AM by flamez3.)
01-23-2012, 08:05 AM
Find
Dynomite33 Offline

Threads: 5

(01-23-2012, 08:05 AM)flamez3 Wrote: Okay....No..... just no. By far worst map you have made. Cheap scares and offensive terms. Not to mention that you advertised your youtube channel in it. As well as using my statue enemy without any credit. (I broke your map a couple of times aswell). BUT... It was kinda funny, espically the pole up his but xD 2/10.
fuck you

If life gives you lemons, give them back and demand chocolate
snf*~scoutillite
01-23-2012, 11:45 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(01-23-2012, 11:45 PM)Dynomite33 Wrote:
(01-23-2012, 08:05 AM)flamez3 Wrote: Okay....No..... just no. By far worst map you have made. Cheap scares and offensive terms. Not to mention that you advertised your youtube channel in it. As well as using my statue enemy without any credit. (I broke your map a couple of times aswell). BUT... It was kinda funny, espically the pole up his but xD 2/10.
fuck you
Are you just incapable of hearing criticism for anything you like so you resort to trying to insult people? Come on man, grow up. Anyways, I have to agree with you on this one Flamez.

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2012, 02:42 AM by Kman.)
01-24-2012, 02:39 AM
Website Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48

fuck you
Sorry if I offended you but this isn't even your map?

01-24-2012, 02:58 AM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

fuck you
Says the new guy. Can't you come up with something clever? Don't bark if you don't have any bite, freshman. Flamez3 gave his criticism and I couldn't agree any more. ONLY thing I "liked" was the giant cockroach. He was cute. But I expected this to be how it was and I was not surprised. I am familiar with Skashi making these "custom stories". Lazy and over-rated. Yet people jump on them like a capitalist on an iPhone.

You know what's funny? When I started this up, I said "I am going to break this game, watch!" (livestreamed) and what do you know? I thew a grunt and he BLASTS the doors apart, I get out and unlock the level door from behind.

I get a little put down in the people who join this forum and only want poorly mapped campaigns with jumpscares out the *safhkds* and the ones that are golden are shelved for the people who truely appreciate a great story. If people used their brains to delve into a great work of time and effort, I'd appreciate it. But unfortunately, I am left to see the constant overjoyous need of steaming bull that I unfortunately, CAN NOT immerse myself in.

I need some new campaigns with effort and love put into it. I bet you wouldn't eat a burnt cookie, would you? No... Unless you have no standards.

I appreciate those who take the time to show their potential, and I hope to follow that crowd. People like Tanshaydar, DamnNoHtml, Obliviator, Elven, Kman, Apjjm, Palistov, TriadTimes, Rigi-Chan, Dyloo, Streetboat, and the such.

I think it's about time people opened up a good story and took some notes.
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2012, 10:34 PM by Statyk.)
01-24-2012, 03:02 AM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

C'mon guys I know this is very weird and non-serious map.

But, this man has potential to make "Amnesia non-serious fun stories" Because I love them, they are someway creative and totally "cheap scares" but I scare those much just creepy when you face unreal things what you can't face to real serious custom stories" This is just a game, dont be so serious and insult every time if he makes totally retarded maps. If you dont like then don't seriously play it. Simple as that.

My feedback on this one: Really crazy, retarded but still just love it <3! Don't stop making these everyone want more custom stories retarded stories or not. Smile

“Life is a game, play it”
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2012, 03:05 AM by HumiliatioN.)
01-24-2012, 03:04 AM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

(01-24-2012, 03:04 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote: C'mon guys I know this is very weird and non-serious map.

But, this man has potential to make "Amnesia non-serious fun stories" Because I love them, they are someway creative and totally "cheap scares" but I scare those much just creepy when you face unreal things what you can't face to real serious custom stories" This is just a game, dont be so serious and insult every time if he makes totally retarded maps. If you dont like then don't seriously play it. Simple as that.

My feedback on this one: Really crazy, retarded but still just love it <3! Don't stop making these everyone want more custom stories retarded stories or not. Smile

I am not saying not to make silly maps, hell, I enjoy a laugh some times. But only if it's quality, like Dark Room. I'm saying I would like to see more serious campaigns, I'm running out of stuff to play.
01-24-2012, 03:07 AM
Find
Miss Rigi Offline

Threads: 3

If a map's a waste of time in some people's eyes but golden in another, either someone's standards are in the whack or conflicting temperaments have reared their ugly faces.

Vos rapio meus spiritus absentis.
Voice Actress
01-24-2012, 03:13 AM
Find