Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A little kid playing Amnesia : The Dark Descent
Boxcar Racer Offline

Threads: 2
Sad  A little kid playing Amnesia : The Dark Descent

Hello, i'm 12 years old and i'm playing Amnesia Custom Stories. Yeah i know what you are thinking. "Oh my god you are fucking stupid fuck off stupid little kid fuck blablalbalb", but i don't care. I'm still going to do it. I accept ALL criticism since i AM making videos. I have played some Custom Stories, not many yet. Oh, the humor here is mostly just forced humor and probably not funny at all.

Big P's house part 1

part 2

You can find more Amnesia videos on the channel. Thank you for reading.
01-27-2012, 01:24 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: A little kid playing Amnesia : The Dark Descent

I watched first part maybe 5minutes and I was bored. You are speaking finnish and english.. No point at all.

I'm finnish dude and all I can say improve your jokes, however you are only twelve I get it, but still improve some thing and don't yell something random too much. It's getting really annoying if you continue next videos same thing over and over.

“Life is a game, play it”
01-27-2012, 06:03 PM
Find
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 12

Ala-aste huumoria...
Humor from junior-school...
Muute iha hyvä, mut noi "vitsit"... juu EI.
Seuraavaan pliis jotai muuta

When Life No Longer Exists
Full-conversion mod
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2012, 07:20 PM by Unearthlybrutal.)
01-27-2012, 07:19 PM
Website Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

1) I love how right away, you call yourself Pewdiepie? Uh, Wrong... If people want to hear pewdiepie's jokes, they will go and watch him. Doing as he does will not get you "fame". Please stop making every joke he has... I can only watch Cry and PD because anyone else tries to be like PD
2) Why on earth would someone want to listen to a 12 year old say "fuck" every other second?
3) Loud...
4) Seems like you're spending too much effort TRYING to make jokes than paying attention to the game WHATSOEVER.

Stop cursing, I'd have more respect for you. You're 12. I'm 17 and I barely curse, if at all because it's what people call maturity. Immaturity is not fun to watch...
01-27-2012, 08:35 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

No. Just no. I'm not sure if you think you're Pewdiepie or something, but making all the same jokes as him, calling yourself the same thing, and acting just as immature and super annoying as him. Also if I wanted to hear such a ridiculous and unnecessary amount of swearing I'd just pick up the latest OFWGKTA album. Get some creativity son.

Posting Freak
01-28-2012, 02:17 AM
Website Find
Mr.Amnesia Offline

Threads: 3

listen wtf why do you call yourself pewdiepie try to copy his jokes. and try to sound like him. dude be original and dont copy off others. also play the game and not just try and make jokes.
01-28-2012, 02:35 AM
Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32

this is the worst thing ive seen on youtube to date... improve your humour dude...

and f**k off ith the pewdiepie humour.. thats his thing and his thing alone..

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2012, 02:37 AM by Mine Turtle.)
01-28-2012, 02:36 AM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

I'm going to try and give as much constructive criticism as possible.

Age - You're only young. The majority of people I know of who play/watch/make videos of Amnesia are a little older. So I think right away your age is a disadvantage unfortunately. This meaning people will not find it right to be listening to someone so young etc.

Trying to be someone else - I know its very hard to not repeat catchy quotes or phrases that you hear from other people but I found that you did it too much. Little references to it wouldn't be too bad on the rare occassion but it almost seemed as if you were trying to be PewDie instead of you.

Maturity - Again this comes with age. 12 is too young to be taking things seriously. Its totally natural for you to be mumbling on a lot about pointless random things.

Swearing - People are put off when they hear a ton of swearing. I like swearing when they're put into clever context rather than just saying it for the sake of it.

In general you just have a lot of bad habits which when gotten rid of, people will actually be able to enjoy watching and listening to you. Best of luck.

Also, is your name "Boxcar Racer" taken from the side project of Blink-182?

[Image: luv.gif]
01-28-2012, 02:38 AM
Find
Boxcar Racer Offline

Threads: 2

(01-28-2012, 02:38 AM)Lucke Wrote: I'm going to try and give as much constructive criticism as possible.

Age - You're only young. The majority of people I know of who play/watch/make videos of Amnesia are a little older. So I think right away your age is a disadvantage unfortunately. This meaning people will not find it right to be listening to someone so young etc.

Trying to be someone else - I know its very hard to not repeat catchy quotes or phrases that you hear from other people but I found that you did it too much. Little references to it wouldn't be too bad on the rare occassion but it almost seemed as if you were trying to be PewDie instead of you.

Maturity - Again this comes with age. 12 is too young to be taking things seriously. Its totally natural for you to be mumbling on a lot about pointless random things.

Swearing - People are put off when they hear a ton of swearing. I like swearing when they're put into clever context rather than just saying it for the sake of it.

In general you just have a lot of bad habits which when gotten rid of, people will actually be able to enjoy watching and listening to you. Best of luck.

Also, is your name "Boxcar Racer" taken from the side project of Blink-182?
I know that the swearing is over the top, but i really don't know why i keep swearing. It's just when i get in front of camera or anything like that. In real life i'm actually shy. It's great to hear some constructive criticism from everyone here.

Oh, and yes it's taken from Blink-182's side project.

01-28-2012, 11:52 AM
Find
BlueFury Offline

Threads: 30

This is really bad, your voice is more than annoying. Return to let's playing in 4-6 years, 12 is way under age. Also, take a look at your (dis)likes. 0 likes 7 dislikes, doesn't that say enough about your quality?

Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words will break our hearts. – Robert Fulghum
01-28-2012, 02:02 PM
Find