Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple memento's [Solved]
Lokhe Offline

Threads: 1
Multiple memento's [Solved]

Hi,

I am trying to add multiple memento's to my journal, but I can't seem to be able to. There is nothing wrong with the .lang file because each memento works perfectly fine separately. But the only one showing up in the journal is the first one added.

They are added through EntityPlayerInteractionCallback and one is with a door, the other one is with a note.

Thx!
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2012, 05:56 PM by Lokhe.)
02-02-2012, 05:25 PM
Find
palistov Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 67
RE: Multiple memento's

First check the 3 lines which actually add the quest with the AddQuest function. Make sure the first argument for each one is different. You can also post the script inside php or code tags, but only the script which is relevant, so people don't have to dig through your code to find the problem. My guess is that you're giving them all the same internal name -- so only one gets added while the other two can't, but they still work individually.

02-02-2012, 05:35 PM
Find
Lokhe Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Multiple memento's

Ok thx! I haven't given them any internal name at all because I thought I didn't need to. Then that's the problem Smile

Cheers!
02-02-2012, 05:56 PM
Find
palistov Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 67
RE: Multiple memento's [Solved]

Yep, they're important! Without them you wouldn't ever be able to solve the quest!

02-02-2012, 06:22 PM
Find