Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom stories just not working.
Fujinn981 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Brick  Custom stories just not working.

I've really been wanting to get in to some Amnesia custom stories, but they don't want to apear on the list,a nd when they do certain entities in them don't like to show up or work correctly, IE: In Amnesia Course 2, the tables will not appear, making it impossible to play.

I've tried reinstalling, I've tried debugging the games files, BTW I use Steam, if that's of importance. This is getting annoying. Please help.
02-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Find
trollox Offline

Threads: 16
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Custom stories just not working.

And you're putting the Folders of the "custom storiers" etc take my mod it's in a folder called "ken's nightmare" do you put that inside of the c)drive/Program(x86)/steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia the dark decent/custom stories. Then just drag the folders in there. That's how i do it, and i bought it from steam. If it's a full convertion mod then there's a difference but i won't take that now. If that dosen't work i'm not sure what's your problem.
02-03-2012, 05:08 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

If you didn't buy it from Steam then you want to find the Amnesia folder which should be in Program (x86) if you have 64 bit. Then find the redist folder then place the custom story files into the custom_stories folder.

That should be all, I'm just suprised you managed to find them in-game in the first place.

If it is a full conversion mod then i'll post a video that can help.

[Image: luv.gif]
02-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Find
Fujinn981 Offline

Threads: 1

It is a full conversion mod, and I bought it directly from Steam. I have no redist folder.
02-04-2012, 03:09 AM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Cry will explain for you ^_^

Skip to about 3:10 for the part about Full Conversion Mods.

[Image: luv.gif]
02-04-2012, 09:20 PM
Find