Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The mind of Mattias
ThePatoAS Offline

Threads: 1
RE: The mind of Mattias

(02-06-2012, 11:30 PM)PewDiePie Wrote:
(02-06-2012, 10:44 PM)ThePatoAS Wrote: I Tested your story:
Bug1:You CAN take the keys... but this is the first post that i put in the forums so... i don't know how to put screenshots :/ if somebody could say me how i will put the screenshot here but i can explain how to i did it:take some drawers and throw them to the closet after trhow some boxes and now just advance to the closet and the closet will not close and you can take the keys so i continued avancing and OMFG! that monster really scared me...Good job Smile

ok so the penumbra guys killed me and appearedvin another area that looks like a normal house
some voices actings that i dind't understand Sad so i found a door and i advanced to the next area:
Next area a lot of doors! i read a note: Stephano!Piggeh!and Mr Chair (pewdiepie reference) so i choosed stephano and you put the notes wrong i arrived and get piggeh he's pump i had curiosity so i searched in the other doors Big Grin i go to Piggeh room and i founded Mr.Chair Chairmode activated *pup*
so Mr.Chair room was Stephano room ok next area
Yay! Lantern **** i hate mazes! so a girly scream a guy a wolf i arrived to a door i opened the door and i just shited my pants after and nice idea dude Wink i tried to use the water in the hammer but i dind't worked D:! so i founded a bone saw really hard to found i cutted the guy head i tried the head and the water but i didn't work D:! and i got your Secret room 1 Waiting for Part 2
Use spoilers please c:
Sorry Pewdie :C i will put them right now hope you didn't read anything and you will make a video c:
02-07-2012, 02:57 PM
Find