Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Work in progress ATSL2: Chilling Awakening - Abandoning project, (Free using maps giveaway)
Warriors Curse Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Awakening to shattered life 2: Chilling Awakening - (9/27/12) - (Testers needed)

if you want some great ideas then (1) you should think of the story more as if it were really happening in the world as this will spring up more things to think about that will give you a better imagination for your story and (2) do some research on similar happenings for example i have had a paranormal happening and let me tell you something i was frozen with fear so bad that i could not even move i felt isolated, alone, trapped and scared. dunno if any of this helps but i hope it does Smile
11-19-2012, 10:44 AM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: Awakening to shattered life 2: Chilling Awakening - (9/27/12) - (Testers needed)

(11-19-2012, 10:44 AM)Warriors Curse Wrote: if you want some great ideas then (1) you should think of the story more as if it were really happening in the world as this will spring up more things to think about that will give you a better imagination for your story and (2) do some research on similar happenings for example i have had a paranormal happening and let me tell you something i was frozen with fear so bad that i could not even move i felt isolated, alone, trapped and scared. dunno if any of this helps but i hope it does Smile
Thanks for the tips, I will think about that when I have more time to make progress. Smile

“Life is a game, play it”
11-19-2012, 04:53 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: ATSL2: Chilling Awakening - Abandoning project, (Free using maps giveaway)

Abandoning project check the first page for more info. Sorry and thanks for everything.

“Life is a game, play it”
12-04-2012, 05:08 PM
Find