Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Announcement] The Nightmares
Strembitsky Offline

Threads: 37
[Announcement] The Nightmares

Hey everybody. This is a custom story I have been working on for quite some time now, and I think it's time for a trailer to show you all.

Let's just throw out there that this is my first custom story, and I plan on making more.

I'll probably release it tomorrow unless I get a mindblowing idea I want to implement!

More Information:

Story:
Spoiler below!
I did not make up a specific story to revolve around this CS, but there are a few notes that you can use to get your mind to figure out a story of your own.

Unique/Original Challenges/Design:
Spoiler below!
There isn't anything too extraordinary, but it's my first map, and I think it's extremely well done, and so do my friends that tested it.
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2012, 05:15 AM by Strembitsky.)
02-09-2012, 02:16 AM
Find
Obliviator27 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 10
RE: [Announcement] The Nightmares

From the trailer, I can see that this is likely to be better than your run-of-the-mill story, but much of it revolves around monsters. Granted, those are the exciting features that one would wish to show in a trailer, but I'm hoping this custom story doesn't revolve around many monster encounters. I will be playing this when you release it, and give you my full feedback afterwards. Smile

02-09-2012, 05:34 AM
Find
Strembitsky Offline

(02-09-2012, 05:34 AM)Obliviator27 Wrote: From the trailer, I can see that this is likely to be better than your run-of-the-mill story, but much of it revolves around monsters. Granted, those are the exciting features that one would wish to show in a trailer, but I'm hoping this custom story doesn't revolve around many monster encounters. I will be playing this when you release it, and give you my full feedback afterwards. Smile
Alright. Thanks for giving me a general idea of what people like in a custom story. I think I'm going to be implementing a few puzzles now Big Grin
02-09-2012, 06:15 AM
Find
Obliviator27 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 10

Smart man. Smile

02-09-2012, 08:59 AM
Find
Strembitsky Offline

Okay, I submitted it to moddb. Goes to show that I'm new, considering that it says it will take 1-2 days for it to be accepted.

I am going to just add a simple mediafire link in the Showcase section until it is accepted.

Forum link: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-13204.html
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2012, 08:09 PM by Strembitsky.)
02-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Find
Leeeyam Offline

Threads: 22

I played this map, and recorded it for my You Tube channel (youtube.com/Leeeyam) this was a great map, I hoped for it to be longer as it wasn't that long, hope to play more maps done by you Smile
02-14-2012, 09:15 PM
Find