Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 1
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
RE: [www.nextfrictionalgame.com] Amnesia Discussion

This is seriously giving me a brainexplossiunsh! I can't make any sense off'o the clues...

Also! When I click the image, it still takes me to china, made my girlfriend click it, and it brought her to the scottish island.. What's up with that?

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2012, 10:35 PM by Traggey.)
02-14-2012, 10:26 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Right, now it's giving me the new updated image, I can see now how my envisioning makes no sense.
02-14-2012, 10:41 PM
Find
Crafter Offline

Threads: 1

Yeah, but nice try though!

That's the island with the ruins i am talking about.

I am using chrome, and im still at Borerary or whatevs...

But, activate satelite vision and zoom into it, You can see ruins (Houses without roofs) with some woobly looking terrain with more ruins even underneath the grass.
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2012, 10:43 PM by Crafter.)
02-14-2012, 10:43 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Yeah no I was still at the china verision, the image had yet not updated for me.

And yes, there do seem to be ruins all over the place surrounding the area of the marker.

This is what I get from the updated verision.
[Image: take2k.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2012, 11:00 PM by Traggey.)
02-14-2012, 10:58 PM
Find
Brennenburg Offline

Threads: 9

To me it looks like a sewer and the bit where there is something hanging down I think it might be a leg or an arm. Nasty stuff.

[Image: TRcp2.png]
02-14-2012, 11:01 PM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65

Quote: Wikipédia:Boreray boasts the Cleitean MacPhàidein, a "cleit village" of three small bothies used on a regular basis during fowling expeditions from Hirta.[6] As a result of a smallpox outbreak on Hirta in 1724, three men and eight boys were marooned on Boreray until the following May.[7]
Here too are the ruins of Taigh Stallar (the steward's house), which was similar to the Amazon's house in Gleann Mòr, Hirta although somewhat larger, and which had six bed spaces. The local tradition was that it was built by the "Man of the Rocks", who led a rebellion against the landlord's steward.[6] It may be an example of an Iron Age wheelhouse and the associated remains of an agricultural field system and two additional possible settlement mounds were discovered in 2011.[8][9][10] RCAHMS surveyor Ian Parker said: “This new discovery shows that a farming community actually lived on Boreray, perhaps as long ago as the prehistoric period. The agricultural remains and settlement mounds give us a tantalising glimpse into the lives of those early inhabitants. Farming what is probably one of the most remote – and inhospitable – islands in the North Atlantic would have been a hard and gruelling existence. And given the island’s unfeasibly steep slopes, it’s amazing that they even tried living there in the first place.”[9]
Macauley (1764) reported the existence of five druidic altars in the islands including a large circle of stones fixed perpendicularly in the ground, by the Stallar House.[11]
The islands were bought in 1931 by the ornithologist, John Crichton-Stuart, 5th Marquess of Bute. In 1957, following his death, they were bequeathed to the National Trust for Scotland (NTS), the current owner.[1]
St Kilda was inscribed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site in 1986 in recognition of its Natural Heritage; for its exceptional natural beauty and for the significant natural habitats that it supports. In July 2004 this was extended to include the surrounding marine environment. In July 2005 further recognition for the islands cultural heritage was awarded making it one of only a few places in the world with Dual World Heritage Status for both its natural and cultural significance.[12]

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
02-14-2012, 11:20 PM
Find
dph314 Offline

Threads: 0

It seems like some type of walkway. Indoors or outdoors, not sure. But it looks like wooden posts sticking up on either side of a walkway in the middle of the image. If it's outdoors, it could very well be some wierd-looking trees or roots sticking up, which would go along with the creepy-outdoors-island theory. At first it looked like a rope bridge too. With the wooden posts being what the bridge is tied to, going over some tpye of dropoff. A mine is possible, I thought that too. Maybe a page out of Penumbra's book?
02-14-2012, 11:56 PM
Find
Mucrush Offline

Threads: 3

It looks like a underground hallway with torches and a death body hanging in a loop at the end.

The way the hallway looks like, looks a bit how the Sinnoh Underground looked like in Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum [Image: underground2-i.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2012, 12:52 AM by Mucrush.)
02-15-2012, 12:50 AM
Find
Elven Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

I can read 2 things out of this atm.

A) Hallway
B) Underwater shipwreck what has lots of rust on it... -> I just see that Tongue

What makes B hard is just that in the left and right side looks really like torches...

The Interrogation
Chapter 1

My tutorials
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2012, 01:04 AM by Elven.)
02-15-2012, 01:03 AM
Find
Mucrush Offline

Threads: 3

This is actually what I see

http://i41.tinypic.com/aqq06.png
02-15-2012, 01:06 AM
Find