Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 1
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion

how many more trailers do u need and how many more things do u want to see ? i think they have already showed us enough. The only thing left to show is the actual monster

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
02-18-2013, 05:00 PM
Find
fancreeper Offline

Threads: 3

I can't do this anymore T_T
02-18-2013, 06:12 PM
Find
Zgroktar Offline

Threads: 1

(02-18-2013, 06:12 PM)fancreeper Wrote: I can't do this anymore T_T

Hang in there Big Grin
02-18-2013, 06:13 PM
Find
Respekt Offline

Threads: 0

(02-18-2013, 05:00 PM)DogFood Wrote: how many more trailers do u need and how many more things do u want to see ? i think they have already showed us enough. The only thing left to show is the actual monster
Composes the plot is not enough, new locations, interior and release date game! And then, this is advertising, it will look outputting not only waiting for the game, but also completely new people ...
02-18-2013, 06:43 PM
Find
rtjhbfvsrry Offline

Threads: 1

(02-17-2013, 08:08 PM)GrAVit Wrote:
(02-17-2013, 07:40 PM)Funderbunk Wrote: I bet this has been remarked a thousand times but Oswald Mandus, or "Ozzy Mandus" as a name reminds me a lot of "Ozymandias", another name for Pharaoh Rameses II, who was famously arrogant. Between that, his status as a wealthy industrialist (the kings of the turn of the century) and his(?) quote about what he considers to be a pig I'm thinking (his?) arrogance might be a major theme of the game.

"King of Kings am I, Osymandias. If anyone would know how great I am and where I lie, let him surpass one of my works."

Oh wow, I don't think we've seen this before.
Good find.
Should bring up some speculation again!

Four pages later I'm pretty confident that it didn't. Tongue
02-18-2013, 06:46 PM
Find
TiberiusBond Offline

I feel like, at this point, they're going to release the game with a release trailer since they're obviously getting an overwhelming response. So many people are begging for a release date at this point, they might just surprise us and suddenly release it and let the release trailer take care of the other people unaware of the game's release.

A release date at this point would be painful, we've been waiting for a date, then we have to wait for the release? They torture us enough in the games, hopefully they'll be merciful in this aspect.

I don't know, just a thought....

[Image: V642RRt.gif]
02-18-2013, 08:38 PM
Find
Brosive Offline

Threads: 9

(02-18-2013, 09:14 PM)MonsterEggHead Wrote: What about the price? (on Steam?)

I am going to assume $20-$30.

[Image: avenged_sevenfold_banner_by_pngsforfree-d48nxnc.gif]
02-18-2013, 09:54 PM
Find
Diz Offline

Threads: 4

Stay strong, you can do it! We are in this together. Just a little bit longer now, I am sure. We could always come up with something intriguing to speculate about. For instance, since this is set in the same universe, will we see the Guardian return? Will there be an orb at fault for anything that goes on in A Machine For Pigs? There is also revealed to be notes directly or indirectly relating to The Dark Descent, as far as I have gathered. I cannot wait to find out what epic adventure awaits!

For everyone that has not yet seen Smokeycow's interview with Dan Pinchbeck, the creative director of A Machine For Pigs, you could check it out from this post. Exciting video, so be sure to catch it! Also, if you are tortured by waiting and have yet not tried Dear Esther, go try it out. It is by thechineseroom, and just seeing their logo in the start is pure awesome. Dear Esther is more of an extraordinary stunning experience than an actual game, with some replay value and loads of speculation. It should keep you a little occupied, at least! =3

Radidsh is my alternate name. Hungry for horror games? Check out my channel!
02-18-2013, 09:55 PM
Find
fancreeper Offline

Threads: 3

(02-18-2013, 09:55 PM)Diz Wrote:

Stay strong, you can do it! We are in this together. Just a little bit longer now, I am sure. We could always come up with something intriguing to speculate about. For instance, since this is set in the same universe, will we see the Guardian return? Will there be an orb at fault for anything that goes on in A Machine For Pigs? There is also revealed to be notes directly or indirectly relating to The Dark Descent, as far as I have gathered. I cannot wait to find out what epic adventure awaits!

For everyone that has not yet seen Smokeycow's interview with Dan Pinchbeck, the creative director of A Machine For Pigs, you could check it out from this post. Exciting video, so be sure to catch it! Also, if you are tortured by waiting and have yet not tried Dear Esther, go try it out. It is by thechineseroom, and just seeing their logo in the start is pure awesome. Dear Esther is more of an extraordinary stunning experience than an actual game, with some replay value and loads of speculation. It should keep you a little occupied, at least! =3

But i seen all that stuff already :S
02-18-2013, 10:23 PM
Find
TiberiusBond Offline

(02-18-2013, 10:23 PM)fancreeper Wrote:
(02-18-2013, 09:55 PM)Diz Wrote:

But i seen all that stuff already :S
I know that feel...I can't count how many times I've looked for new videos about aamfp on YouTube.

[Image: V642RRt.gif]
02-19-2013, 12:10 AM
Find