Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Do you think Penumbra/Amnesia should be for a console? such as xbox 360 or ps3
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
40.00%
6 40.00%
No.
60.00%
9 60.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Penumbra/Amnesia for consoles?
BrooksyFC Offline

Threads: 11
RE: Penumbra/Amnesia for consoles?

Thing that makes Penumbra and Amnesia work on PC, is having to physically push and pull and grab objects. You feel like your in the game and under so much pressure when being chased etc. Like having to open the doors, feeling the weight from them and hiding.

Think A Little, Change A Lot
02-16-2012, 10:05 AM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Amnesia and Penumbra are the first PC games that i've played so yes, I am used to console gaming. But I have to say that I would play FG's games on PC before console anyday.

I know releasing their games on consoles would bring the game to a wider market and offer it more possible success, but it would be a risk I think.

As for multiplayer of Hide n Hunt as mentioned... Assassins Creed tried almost the same thing which sounded like a VERY good idea at the time but when actually released it turned out to boring, bland and repetative. If FG were to make a successful multiplayer then they would go down in my books as the best developers to ever walk on earth.

[Image: luv.gif]
02-16-2012, 05:50 PM
Find
darkely Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 87

I am wondering what the system requirements might be I need to replace my graphics card sooner or alter Tongue

02-16-2012, 08:34 PM
Find
TaCTiCaLxReFLeX Offline

Threads: 6

(02-16-2012, 05:50 PM)Lucke Wrote: Amnesia and Penumbra are the first PC games that i've played so yes, I am used to console gaming. But I have to say that I would play FG's games on PC before console anyday.

I know releasing their games on consoles would bring the game to a wider market and offer it more possible success, but it would be a risk I think.

As for multiplayer of Hide n Hunt as mentioned... Assassins Creed tried almost the same thing which sounded like a VERY good idea at the time but when actually released it turned out to boring, bland and repetative. If FG were to make a successful multiplayer then they would go down in my books as the best developers to ever walk on earth.
well for assassins creed, (Im going to use AC revalations for example) they completely screwed up the "hide n seek" you either are assigned a player to kill or you have to go and lock them which is like staring at them for 3 seconds and clicking like lb or something. if there is to be a "hide n hunt" Frictional Games would know what is good and what is not. they wouldn't rush games like the cod's and ac's. for example the cods have gotten worse as they go on, modern warfare 3 is terrible compared to the others, one reason is because it is basically modern warfare 2.0 it doesnt have anything special besides its survival which isnt all that great.

02-16-2012, 10:07 PM
Find