Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
custom story idea : the darkness
pandasFTW Offline

Threads: 21
custom story idea : the darkness

You wake up in a strange room, which you, at first look, dont recognize, but you are not sure though, because you are barely able to see anything through the pitch-black darkness... outside the window, you hear horrible noises, and it sounds like they are coming closer.

this is the story for my new custom story! this is my first custom story though. i have tried to make custom stories before, but had to give up, because i am really REALLY bad at scripting... Angry so i,d really like some help from you guys on how i do scripting, i,d really like to know the basics, y'know, making locked doors which open when using a key, and making monsters spawn when i pick up that key or enter an area. how to make them start walking around in search of me. and then, after ( hopefully Wink ) having failed to find me, de-spawn again...
i really hope to get some help from you guys!
02-21-2012, 09:33 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
RE: custom story idea : the darkness

I believe there's already a custom story called The Darkness. Good luck with this though.
02-21-2012, 10:25 PM
Find
pandasFTW Offline

Threads: 21
RE: custom story idea : the darkness

(02-21-2012, 10:25 PM)Traggey Wrote: I believe there's already a custom story called The Darkness. Good luck with this though.
good! cuz i kinda scrapped this idea and came up with an entirely new one... i,ll need help from you guys on some scripting anyway though...
02-22-2012, 07:03 AM
Find