Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go back to the previous map.
Lahainaja Offline

Threads: 1
Go back to the previous map.

I make my own custom story and have a problem.
From room 1 you go to room 2 and when you are done there, you need to go to room 1 again.
The problem is that when you are back in room 1 everything is like in the beginning of the custom story. The doors are locked and the monsters comes again. How do I make it stay the same way after you leave that room?

02-24-2012, 08:33 PM
Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49
RE: Go back to the previous map.

(02-24-2012, 08:33 PM)Lahainaja Wrote: I make my own custom story and have a problem.
From room 1 you go to room 2 and when you are done there, you need to go to room 1 again.
The problem is that when you are back in room 1 everything is like in the beginning of the custom story. The doors are locked and the monsters comes again. How do I make it stay the same way after you leave that room?
Did you use voidOnStart() or voidOnEnter() in the hps-file?

02-25-2012, 12:09 PM
Find
Strembitsky Offline

Threads: 37

When you go back, make sure you don't go back to the same map. Copy & paste everything from the first map into a new, blank one, and then get rid of all the script areas you don't want when you go back there. Then, make a new .hps and everything, and make the level door go to this map, not the first one.

The Nightmares v1.0 - Dreadful Fires WIP
02-25-2012, 04:56 PM
Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48

Go into the level door that takes you into the next map. In the entity tab of the door there should be something calle "Full Gamesave" tick that and everything in the map will stay the same.

02-26-2012, 10:25 AM
Find