Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Haunted House
Shadowfied Offline

Threads: 34
RE: Haunted House

I got to the cellar. Couldn't play more. This is definitely one of the worst custom stories ever created.

I'm sorry if you feel insulted, but with the extremely easy map editor provided by Frictional Games, this is so terribly, terribly bad.

Every room in every level has overlapping walls and textures, floors that do not cover the entire room, no welders in the corners, in the first level the doors don't even have door frames, why? WHY?

Considering that there are some very, very basic scripts, It really makes it mediocre cause the scripts work well, there are sounds for all door opening scripts, all items are labeled, the doors are labeled.

Usually most people find the scripting part harder, but it seems like vice versa for you. You really need to practice on the map editing.

Current - Castle Darkuan
Other - F*cked Map
02-26-2012, 04:50 PM
Find
Vesanic Offline

Threads: 1

I'm stuck.

Spoiler below!
Passed the door to go downstairs. There's a new door, it's locked. I have the crowbar, but it's no use. Any help ?

If one of you needs a voice for a custom story, contact me:

romain_hammond@hotmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Vesanique
02-26-2012, 07:35 PM
Find
Shadowfied Offline

(02-26-2012, 07:35 PM)Vesanic Wrote: I'm stuck.

Spoiler below!
Passed the door to go downstairs. There's a new door, it's locked. I have the crowbar, but it's no use. Any help ?
You probably did the same mistake as I did,
Spoiler below!
there was a key in the very first room you start in, in the first map, right on the ground under the drawers next to the bed.

Current - Castle Darkuan
Other - F*cked Map
02-26-2012, 07:36 PM
Find
Vesanic Offline

(02-26-2012, 07:36 PM)Shadowfied Wrote:
(02-26-2012, 07:35 PM)Vesanic Wrote: I'm stuck.

Spoiler below!
You probably did the same mistake as I did,
Spoiler below!
there was a key in the very first room you start in, in the first map, right on the ground under the drawers next to the bed.
That's right, thanks.

Review:

Spoiler below!
Yeah, that was pretty terrible. Maps are really nothing special and they are all glitchy. And what's with the giant laudanum and tinderboxes ? That was... you know. The story... What story ? The atmosphere... What atmosphere ? Seriously dude, that was lame. I know it's your first CS, but even with that... it was terrible. Don't feel insulted, it's just my impression towards your CS. The scares were good but you know... It adds nothing to the whole thing.

1/10

If one of you needs a voice for a custom story, contact me:

romain_hammond@hotmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Vesanique
02-26-2012, 09:19 PM
Find
Lolman92 Offline

Thank you guys for your feed back. i don´t feel insulted cause it´s your own opinion and i will try to make the next better Big Grin
02-27-2012, 12:08 PM
Find
Shadowfied Offline

(02-27-2012, 12:08 PM)Lolman92 Wrote: Thank you guys for your feed back. i don´t feel insulted cause it´s your own opinion and i will try to make the next better Big Grin
Again not to insult you but the quality of this custom story is objectively bad, it's not just our opinions.

Current - Castle Darkuan
Other - F*cked Map
02-27-2012, 12:10 PM
Find
seth1466 Offline

Threads: 4

Always good to see new creators... Amnesia custom stories are beginning to run low, so any new creators I welcome.

-Seth1466

The Attic ModDB
03-01-2012, 11:20 PM
Website Find