Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scares You Guys Want To See
Stepper321 Offline

Threads: 26
RE: Scares You Guys Want To See

(03-09-2012, 10:21 PM)beecake Wrote:
(03-09-2012, 08:18 PM)Datguy5 Wrote:
(03-09-2012, 08:14 PM)beecake Wrote: It's always when you pick up something. Don't do that! Wink

I played a map where when i walked down a corridor with water i expected a water monster coming. Instead, a flying naked human flew right into my face! I really didn't expect. Mostly because it looked a bit unreal with it, coming out of the bare air.
But i jumped up, because it went so fast... so unexpected...
Isnt that from zombie escape?
Nope... "Never go alone"
Oh it's mine, better go alone. Hehe.

Signature to awesome to be displayed.
03-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

I would like to see... A way to describe it would be, I guess, REALISTIC scares. I mean, flying Jesus. Do you REALLY expect to walk into a castle unknown in real life and see billions of naked men flying at you? No! Something I would like to see more, and I had this in my other custom story (which you shouldn't play it is absolutely terrible, I might put it into my new custom story though), is you turn a corner and you look down a corridor and you see a Grunt or Brute walking around the corner (like at the beginning of Cry of Fear, and in the Wine Cellars in the Main story)

Oh, another thing is, CATCH ME ON SURPRISE. Make the scares where I least expect them. Like in (what I believe was) Abduction Chapter 3, where you walk into that room and it's all nice and bright and happy, and you think "Oh hell yes finally a happy room" then you read a note and then BAM, the room turns into a dark, scary, and destroyed place, and you are all like "OHSHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUU-"

More of those!

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2012, 12:36 AM by RawkBandMan.)
03-11-2012, 12:35 AM
Find
Tiiwh Offline

Threads: 6

(03-11-2012, 12:35 AM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: I would like to see... A way to describe it would be, I guess, REALISTIC scares. I mean, flying Jesus. Do you REALLY expect to walk into a castle unknown in real life and see billions of naked men flying at you? No! Something I would like to see more, and I had this in my other custom story (which you shouldn't play it is absolutely terrible, I might put it into my new custom story though), is you turn a corner and you look down a corridor and you see a Grunt or Brute walking around the corner (like at the beginning of Cry of Fear, and in the Wine Cellars in the Main story)

Oh, another thing is, CATCH ME ON SURPRISE. Make the scares where I least expect them. Like in (what I believe was) Abduction Chapter 3, where you walk into that room and it's all nice and bright and happy, and you think "Oh hell yes finally a happy room" then you read a note and then BAM, the room turns into a dark, scary, and destroyed place, and you are all like "OHSHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUU-"

I agree with XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX, that scare in Abduction was freaking scary actually, and I think that scares get even more scarier if they are realistic. So more of those Big Grin There is just too many custom stories with naked men flying everywhere.
More of those!

[Image: deaceaf76907.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2012, 11:05 AM by Tiiwh.)
03-11-2012, 11:04 AM
Find
Saren Offline

Threads: 20

I ain't gonna do the naked flying army in mine.... that's for damn sure xD
I'm not an expert on scripts but I'll try my best to do some epic scares in my custom story, hehe

03-12-2012, 12:11 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

I believe that if you make something people can draw lines to, then it gets better in their eyes. Thats why i started making my boardingschool in amnesia... It is pretty scary to walk a place you already know... with monsters...

Trying is the first step to success.
03-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Find