Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Searching for Modellers/Animators
Southlaguna Offline

Threads: 21
Searching for Modellers/Animators

Hello, I have recently tried my hands at modelling/animating and learned the hard way that it probably wont work out, so i am searching for any animators who would like to assist me in doing so. This will be a challenge im warning you all. The working title of the story is Necrotic but is open for change, here is the story description and what i will need for it:

In search of his family that vanished straight from his home, Derrek must conquer challenges from the 4 "gods" that he see's in his dreams which they say will lead him to find his missing daughter Sophie and his dog Russal.

The locations in the story revolve around a single challenge which is a rising labyrinth, home to one of the main animations i need "The Minotaur", for those who dont already know what a Minotaur is, its a big, buff, badass bull/man that walks on two feet.

Another animation i would need would be a dog, doesnt have to be anything original just maybe one of the stuffed dogs that aren't stuffed lol

Final request if possible would be a creepy button faced doll to represent the daughter

If anyone is interested in working with me on this story please let me know!

(This post was last modified: 02-29-2012, 05:38 AM by Southlaguna.)
02-28-2012, 06:28 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
RE: Searching for Animators!

I think you're looking for a modeler not an animator.
02-28-2012, 07:41 PM
Find
SilentStriker Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 26

Yea, you are looking for a modeler that knows how to animate ^^

02-28-2012, 07:52 PM
Find
Razbaz Offline

Threads: 0

(02-28-2012, 07:41 PM)Traggey Wrote: I think you're looking for a modeler not an animator.

I added you on skype (I think) if that's alright. I just have a couple of questions about modeling :p
02-29-2012, 08:23 AM
Find
Southlaguna Offline

Threads: 21
RE: Searching for Modellers/Animators

Who did you add on skype?

02-29-2012, 06:20 PM
Find