Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Writer looking to help.
Kuma Offline

Threads: 1
Writer looking to help.

Hello folks!

Much as the other writer Nexxos recently posted, I'm a writer looking to help out this recently discovered community.

I'm a big fan of Amnesia and I've been writing professionally for more than three years. My experience is mostly in the realm of journalism, which can deteriorate creative flair. As such, I would love to get together with some of you who are currently developing custom content and lend my services any way needed. Back story, dialogue, notes, etc. Let me know what you would like and I'll help as best I can.

Best way to contact me would be through my email address attached to my profile. It should be available for public viewing. If not, there's always PM's or straight responses to this thread. Examples of my work, both creative and journalistic, are available upon request.

Thanks so much and happy modding!
02-29-2012, 10:53 AM
Find
Adrianis Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Writer looking to help.

Hello mate, I'm very interested in a few concept pieces if you like the idea, I'll PM you with more details
02-29-2012, 10:30 PM
Find