Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sound Designer/composer looking to help
cloud078 Offline

Threads: 1
Sound Designer/composer looking to help

Hello everyone, first of all i would like to thank you for giving the time to read this post.
My name is Kieran keys, a university student studying music and sound technology and my career is to achieve a successful career in the games industry as a music composer and sound designer.

Looking for experience where ever possible this is an open invitation to all of you mod developers, that i am interested in working your projects if needed in the department of soundtrack or sound design. Here is a little example of what i can do of in terms of composition and sound design. A project i did at university:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTcDV6opfyE

Feel free to message me back on this thread post or email me if you would like:
cam01715@myport.ac.uk - Email

if contacted i can provide other personal contact information too so that communication will not be a problem

once again thank you for your time, all the best
Kieran Keys
(This post was last modified: 02-29-2012, 07:05 PM by cloud078.)
02-29-2012, 07:03 PM
Find
Adrianis Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Sound Designer/composer looking to help

More of a comment on the video than a request for help (since im only in planning stages atm (and I don't have a youtube account)), I love the track playing in the background, before the fight starts and on the skill menu, you nailed the atmosphere there. Thats a very important part to get right. Good luck, be good to hear what you could make outside of a uni project
02-29-2012, 10:06 PM
Find
danthaman15 Offline

Threads: 15
RE: Sound Designer/composer looking to help

I am interested in your work. Here is my story:

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-9560.html

Email me at danthaman15@gmail.com for details. Thanks!

[Image: at_1768110.png]
03-15-2012, 03:32 AM
Find