Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
[Progress Thread] - Claudia's Mind {Amnesia Custom Story}
Tiiwh Offline

Threads: 6
Rainbow  [Progress Thread] - Claudia's Mind {Amnesia Custom Story}

{Progress Thread} ~ Claudia's Mind
My first custom story.

[Image: Amnesia2012-03-0210-32-06-92.jpg] [Image: Amnesia2012-03-0210-33-24-35.jpg]

Purpose: This is my first custom story and the purpose of making this is to challenge myself and get better at mainly scripting but also english grammar and billboards. It may not be as unique as White Night or Dark Room but I will do my best to make it something to enjoy playing.
Beware: This is my first custom story and it might have some flaws and secondly english is not my motherlanguage so I apologise if there is some grammatical errors somewhere in this text!
Story: You wont be getting much backstory of who you are and how you have lived. You only know your name is Jacob and you have arrived to this castle to investigate the mystery of the ghost who still haunts the castle. You are orginially from Chaplin Village, a small town close to the castle. You will create your own present by not knowing your past.
There are a lot of unresolved mysteries that you come across while walking in the abandoned corridors. One of those are when you start to feel a strange familiarity toward the ghost. What is actually the story of this ghost named Claudia? Will you be able to handle the tragedy inside of Claudia's mind or will you fall into the abyss?
Progress:
Story: The story in general is now almost done, though I still need to write some more letters and researches.
Maps: Currently 5 maps. A few more to go.
Level editor: Trying to make a unique enviroment with the orginial stuff, perhaps some other models from amazing modcreators aswell!
Script: Working as hard as I can with the scripting.
Demo: Testers is definitely needed. A lot of people have been asking for a demo, so I may consider it.
Time taken(current state): Currently about 2 months (need to take some time off sometimes because of exams).
I would really appreciate some constructive criticism about anything: the design, screenshots, story, idea and so on.
If you would like to test the thing out later on please send me pm and I will let you know when that time comes!

[Image: deaceaf76907.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2012, 06:13 PM by Tiiwh.)
03-02-2012, 11:59 AM
Find
Sollandia Offline

Threads: 0
RE: [Progress Thread] - Claudia's Mind {Amnesia Custom Story}

Sounds awsome to me Big Grin
03-02-2012, 02:55 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Looks interesting! Tha mapping could definitely use work, but it looks good so far Smile

Posting Freak
03-02-2012, 04:36 PM
Website Find
Dewi Offline

Threads: 1

It looks interesting, but from the title I'd expect I'm playing as Claudia, something in her mind.
03-02-2012, 06:48 PM
Find
trollox Offline

Threads: 16

Lookin good Smile can't wait for it to be done.
03-02-2012, 06:58 PM
Find
Ardoetia Offline

Threads: 4

Looks good, if you want to have a really detailed custom map you should use some time making those candles fit into the gold part of the welder.

Other than this it looks great. Good luck!
03-02-2012, 09:31 PM
Find
Tiiwh Offline

(03-02-2012, 09:31 PM)Ardoetia Wrote: Looks good, if you want to have a really detailed custom map you should use some time making those candles fit into the gold part of the welder.

Other than this it looks great. Good luck!

Yes of course, those will definitely be fixed! That huge part of the main hall is not yet furnitured fully so it will all look better later on. Blush Thank you!

03-02-2012, 10:58 PM
Find
Tiiwh Offline

The progress thread is updated with some new updated photos on the old screenshots! And also the story for the custom story is now almost fully written.

03-16-2012, 08:31 PM
Find
Blindzor Offline

Threads: 0

How's the custom story going? Can't wait til it's released!
04-03-2012, 04:31 PM
Find
Datguy5 Offline

Threads: 25

This looks amazing.Great details on the maps.When will it be released?

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2012, 04:43 PM by Datguy5.)
04-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Find