Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 4.31 Average
Gary - Dark Secrets [Chapter 1]
Sovetus Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Gary - Dark Secrets [Chapter 1]

I started it, it's really awesome! Good voice acting and storyline. I like the flashlight especially. Also, the hints for the morphine and sedatives still say laudanum and sanity potion for some reason.
07-06-2012, 05:18 AM
Find
mima Offline

I have played very long så scery but very good work i like it. But i wil not finish ot beccause the brutes. i hate them they are scary.
07-06-2012, 08:49 PM
Find
MaZiCUT Offline

Threads: 31

(07-06-2012, 08:49 PM)mima Wrote: I have played very long så scery but very good work i like it. But i wil not finish ot beccause the brutes. i hate them they are scary.
You shouldn't have played Amnesia in the first place to be honest, you haven't completed the campaign and neither do you want to complete custom stories.

Hi.
07-06-2012, 08:53 PM
Website Find
mima Offline

(07-06-2012, 08:53 PM)GeneralGregsworth Wrote: You shouldn't have played Amnesia in the first place to be honest, you haven't completed the campaign and neither do you want to complete custom stories.
But i almost complete it and i am on arcives in amnesia. But good story. I Trying make my own have scripted som monsters. Just grunts but i shall have brutes most first get more braver. Thanks for arguingSmile.
07-06-2012, 10:51 PM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

This has to be one of the better mods I've seen from this community. I can tell whoever made this is an awesome scripter; but I feel the mapping fell short. Too many empty rooms. There was way too much fog (which constantly cut through walls/wasn't colored), and the billboards weren't very good. On the other hand, the scripted events were amazing; there were some very new and interesting things.

Overall, I'd rate this 4/5. The mapping was okay and there were too many jump scares for my taste.

I rate it 3 memes.
07-07-2012, 01:15 AM
Find
Sovetus Offline

OK, I'm stuck.
Spoiler below!
There's a part where you have to block a door with a bookshelf. The gatherer broke through, but I found the lever. It blocked the doorway, and I didn't see the gatherer, but I'm not sure, because I died for some reason after that and spawned in some room with fog, random furniture, several windows, and a balcony. A monster that was around killed me, then I respawned with the monster gone. There's two doors nearby, both locked. I found a hammer and some batteries. There's nothing else I think I can do in the room. Am I supposed to be there? What should I do?
07-08-2012, 02:46 AM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

(07-08-2012, 02:46 AM)Sovetus Wrote: OK, I'm stuck.
Spoiler below!
There's a part where you have to block a door with a bookshelf. The gatherer broke through, but I found the lever. It blocked the doorway, and I didn't see the gatherer, but I'm not sure, because I died for some reason after that and spawned in some room with fog, random furniture, several windows, and a balcony. A monster that was around killed me, then I respawned with the monster gone. There's two doors nearby, both locked. I found a hammer and some batteries. There's nothing else I think I can do in the room. Am I supposed to be there? What should I do?

Solution:
Spoiler below!
On the first floor there is a boarded up doorway (with no door; it's located right next to the bottom of the stairway); use the hammer on the boards to progress.

I rate it 3 memes.
07-08-2012, 02:55 AM
Find
Sovetus Offline

(07-08-2012, 02:55 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote:
(07-08-2012, 02:46 AM)Sovetus Wrote: OK, I'm stuck.
Spoiler below!

Solution:
Spoiler below!
On the first floor there is a boarded up doorway (with no door; it's located right next to the bottom of the stairway); use the hammer on the boards to progress.
There's a problem though:
Spoiler below!
I watched PewDiePie's playthrough until the part where I'm at, and I now know where the boarded door is, but the thing is, the door that leads to it from the upper room is locked for me and I have no key. I only got to the upper room because I died and appeared there. I suspect this might be a glitch.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2012, 03:19 AM by Sovetus.)
07-08-2012, 03:18 AM
Find
Game Offline

Threads: 2

Sry, didnt realize i alrdy posted Tongue
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2012, 07:54 AM by Game.)
07-09-2012, 07:43 AM
Website Find
Dafty Offline
Banned

Just finished now , god that's so AWSOME ! Really great job guys ! Can"t wait for the next chapter , continue like that , really great.
07-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Find