Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia tools problem!
Nevicar Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Amnesia tools problem!

you take all the files and folders inside the folder I sent you and put them in your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\amnesia the dark descent

Or if you don't have the Steam version

C:\Program Files (x86)\amnesia the dark descent\redist

Then you can run the leveleditor.exe

Beginner scripter, learning the ropes, creating my own story, would love to help someone else script!
03-10-2012, 09:30 PM
Find
TheDavenia Offline

Threads: 38

(03-10-2012, 09:30 PM)Nevicar Wrote: you take all the files and folders inside the folder I sent you and put them in your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\amnesia the dark descent

Or if you don't have the Steam version

C:\Program Files (x86)\amnesia the dark descent\redist

Then you can run the leveleditor.exe
How am i supposed to run leveleditor.exe if you dint include it in the dropbox folder?

Current Project: Nightmare's End(Project Director, Scripter, boss >:D)
03-10-2012, 09:56 PM
Find
Nevicar Offline

But I did...? Everything that is in the .zip you download from the wiki is in the dropbox folder. Tis why it's shared, I don't know why you don't see it.

Quick edit, just made a completely new account with dropbox and can confirm that once linking myself to the Tools folder I can still see all of the files that would normally come from the .zip file on this website. I'm really not sure what to tell you.

Beginner scripter, learning the ropes, creating my own story, would love to help someone else script!
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2012, 10:45 PM by Nevicar.)
03-10-2012, 10:40 PM
Find
TheDavenia Offline

Threads: 38

(03-10-2012, 10:40 PM)Nevicar Wrote: But I did...? Everything that is in the .zip you download from the wiki is in the dropbox folder. Tis why it's shared, I don't know why you don't see it.

Quick edit, just made a completely new account with dropbox and can confirm that once linking myself to the Tools folder I can still see all of the files that would normally come from the .zip file on this website. I'm really not sure what to tell you.
Its in there now... maybe it had to load.
Thanks man Smile

Current Project: Nightmare's End(Project Director, Scripter, boss >:D)
03-10-2012, 11:15 PM
Find
Nevicar Offline

No problem!

03-10-2012, 11:18 PM
Find
freddykus Offline

Threads: 0

I'm sorry to bother but I'm having exactly the same problem as our friend TheDavenia here. I've tried different browsers, different extractors and different download links and yet nothing works. Help? Please?
12-23-2012, 10:26 PM
Find