Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Followed By Death Chapter Two DEMO
JMFStorm Offline

Threads: 8
Star  Followed By Death Chapter Two DEMO

Hi guys!
So I just got one of the levels done for Chapter Two and I thought that this level would fit perfectly as a demo. Since the full release is still taking ages I wanted to release a little bit of a content for you guys. I know the level isn't long (10-20 minutes) but it would still fit well for a "let's play" episode for example. I would be pleased if you report for any bugs and glitches and give some general feedback because it really helps.
You can donwload the demo from ModDB: [url]http://www.moddb.com/mods/followed-by-death/downloads[/url]
Thanks, and have fun!

03-10-2012, 11:54 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Followed By Death Chapter Two DEMO

Just played it, only real problem I had with it is you didn't really ever use silence/darkness to your advantage. I mean there was always some sound playing, there was always a well lit room around the corner, etc. I'd really just say, as hard as it may be, you might want to go in and strip some of that stuff away. Other than that though, it was pretty amazing, the mapping was phenomenal, and the scares and puzzles were pretty good too (especially the box scare Tongue ).

Posting Freak
03-10-2012, 12:02 PM
Website Find
JMFStorm Offline

(03-10-2012, 12:02 PM)kman Wrote: Just played it, only real problem I had with it is you didn't really ever use silence/darkness to your advantage. I mean there was always some sound playing, there was always a well lit room around the corner, etc. I'd really just say, as hard as it may be, you might want to go in and strip some of that stuff away. Other than that though, it was pretty amazing, the mapping was phenomenal, and the scares and puzzles were pretty good too (especially the box scare Tongue ).
You do have a good point there. Thanks!

03-10-2012, 04:19 PM
Find
Dark Knight Offline

Threads: 5

demo quite scary+ like puzzles. keep it up!
btw, 1-st part was very good Smile
03-11-2012, 10:19 AM
Find
Shadowfied Offline

Threads: 34

Very good map.

The mapping was very good and detailed. I found it a bit weird that the doors and gates opened by valves don't close if you do not keep turning them, that kinda defeats the purpose of having a valve controlling a door..

Current - Castle Darkuan
Other - F*cked Map
03-11-2012, 11:17 AM
Find
JMFStorm Offline

(03-11-2012, 11:17 AM)Shadowfied Wrote: Very good map.

The mapping was very good and detailed. I found it a bit weird that the doors and gates opened by valves don't close if you do not keep turning them, that kinda defeats the purpose of having a valve controlling a door..
I have to disagree. I think they work there very well.

03-11-2012, 06:39 PM
Find