Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
A laugh in the Darkness - Chapter 1
Tim0n Offline

Threads: 1
RE: A laugh in the Darkness - Chapter 1

Played it gonna upload to youtube later.. Got stuck though with the dagger and the guy Tongue
but overall a good story got really scared a couple of times, especially in the end!

8/10 wouldve wished it was a bit longer and some more creepy atmosphere otherwise great! Big Grin

Video of me playing it.. Please dont mind the swenglish D: -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUVRm-yWnf0

Check ouy my livestream - http://www.own3d.tv/Tim0n!
Or my youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/Tim0ntel!
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2012, 05:21 PM by Tim0n.)
04-15-2012, 03:18 PM
Website Find
TeamPersikka Offline

Threads: 0

Its looks cool i gonna dowload it Big Grin
04-17-2012, 07:36 PM
Find
Xanthos Offline

Threads: 9

(03-19-2012, 10:04 PM)mike406 Wrote:
(03-19-2012, 09:44 PM)Xanthos Wrote: XD Why is there a pony? I'm so confused with all of this, there's pony avatars pony custom stories.
[Image: bronies_everywhere_by_visagezero-d4ljhj2.png]
Really Late replay, I found their secrets
Spoiler below!
[Image: l6CkW.jpg]

XD

04-18-2012, 01:54 AM
Find
Ashlotte Offline

It wasn't bad, I rather enjoyed it. Although...

Spoiler below!
I found that the enemy in this game gets 'stuck' on things, such as barrels, dressers, tables; he'll walk right into them and keep on walking instead of chasing you down. Other than that it seemed relatively smooth gameplay wise. Lots of nice scares in there too! My only other complaint would have been that some of the 'neon' effects are really irritating, otherwise this was generally pretty enjoyable! I don't have a personal fear of clowns myself, but still a great adrenaline rush.
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2012, 11:44 AM by Ashlotte.)
04-18-2012, 11:41 AM
Find
Gizmopinzo Offline

God that music in the video in the end is awesome!!! How could i get a download on that amazing music? Very great work! I cant wait for the 3rd part!!! Please reply if you see this message.
Best regards
Giz!
05-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Find
elxyopo Offline

Thats Incredible! I Love All Your Stories!

I Love This Story, But i Think You Need To Change Some Things Like: When i'm gettin off the house and all the clowns are going to kill me, in my desperated act for escape of the attack of the clowns, i enter in one of the rooms and i close the door... a clown saw me and he stands in front of the door, but he dont broke it, he just block the door with the body, that made me get trapped in the room! D:

And i think if u want to do a 2nd part, u can allow more jumpscares, but not the jumpscares of sounds or pictures, i mean jumpscares of gentleman jumping and screaming... if u dont know how to put it with the story, u can made it like remembers Wink

Aaah, and the most important, the jumpscares made me scare, but the monsters made me scare a lot more than the jumpscares... u can add more monsters in the story (i dont mean new monsters, i mean put those monsters in the map)

Well, that's all my critics...

I can rate it 8.5/10, the story isnt long Sad but however i love it Wink

Sorry for my bad english, im not so good, im chilean and i speak spanish.... the good thing is i can write ñññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññ! hahahahhaha >Big Grin
05-06-2012, 05:38 AM
Find
darkely Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 87

does this have some fun jump scares? :3

05-06-2012, 06:27 AM
Find
NurseRedheartFiM Offline

I just finished this. It was awesome! I lvoe all the SFX you had.
There were only 2 problems I noticed. One is; the lighting is a little glitchy in the flashing green light room. The second is your added monsters, I didn't look directly at them for obvious reasons but when I did see them they aren't animated, it's also possible that that was just a little problem I had with installing so don't worry too much. And just in case you don't know what I mean they don't appear to walk or attack, they just glide around and magically damage you.
Still a great job though, I'll download chapter 2 after I check the internet usage.
05-22-2012, 11:52 PM
Find
bagobonez Offline

Threads: 11

Can I send you a medical bill? I think I strained my back I jumped so hard on that (spoiiler ahead) damn spider.
05-24-2012, 06:58 AM
Find
Scarydreams Offline

I love this story, man! Simply one of the best I`ve played!

06-06-2012, 12:06 AM
Find