Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
A laugh in the Darkness - Chapter 1
Puhapio Offline

Threads: 0
Wink  RE: A laugh in the Darkness - Chapter 1

I want to report a bug Big Grin

In the water part, down the red corridor, in the room where the dead guy is, if you jump on the cage in the conor, you can go trough the wall. When you do that, you will just walk in water, and see the part of the story, from the outside. There is also a hole, and if you fall down, you will die. I accidently found this when i was escaping from a clown Tongue .

- Puhapio
03-20-2012, 06:06 PM
Find
Skashi Away
Pirate

Threads: 28
RE: A laugh in the Darkness - Chapter 1

(03-20-2012, 06:06 PM)Puhapio Wrote: I want to report a bug Big Grin

In the water part, down the red corridor, in the room where the dead guy is, if you jump on the cage in the conor, you can go trough the wall. When you do that, you will just walk in water, and see the part of the story, from the outside. There is also a hole, and if you fall down, you will die. I accidently found this when i was escaping from a clown Tongue .

- Puhapio
i know hoiw it looks outside xD sry but this is a bug which can't be repaired... the same are in the original game too

03-20-2012, 06:13 PM
Find
seahawks4ever Offline

Threads: 1

(03-20-2012, 03:59 PM)Skashi Wrote:
(03-20-2012, 05:34 AM)seahawks4ever Wrote: This was a really fun CS. Unfortunately...
Spoiler below!

When I picked up the needle and was told to hide. I ran behind the closet since it wouldn't open and somehow ended up in the wall. After messing around I was able to free myself from the wall...just to get stuck in that same closet I couldn't open. Just an FYI, the closet doesn't open from the inside either.

i think you jumped on a barrel and glitched out Smile

so...*looks around...hoping to not get flamed...* It was, in fact, the barrells...

BARRRRRRRRRRRELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
03-20-2012, 09:37 PM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

The new enemy was good, other models, etc, were very well done. The lighting left alot to be desired. It honestly felt more like a haunted house at a carnival than a horror game. It had alot of potential to tap into the general irrational fears of alot of Amnesia players, but you still did it pretty well. And finally, the amount of keys is...well...I lost count :p. Try switching it up with other items. It was also quite difficult to determine which key went with which door. overall, not bad. 6/10.

I rate it 3 memes.
03-20-2012, 10:56 PM
Find
Cloaked Offline

Threads: 3

I finally upped my LP for this map, had some problems while recording but now they're fixed.
Here is the link, hope you enjoy! Can't wait for chapter 2 <3
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/DPR4dwgFBxQ[/video]
03-21-2012, 10:04 AM
Find
kartanonperuna Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 44

Fuck I love it when theres new enemies!

Voice actor

Painful shadows

03-21-2012, 12:46 PM
Website Find
Puhapio Offline

[/quote]i know hoiw it looks outside xD sry but this is a bug which can't be repaired... the same are in the original game too

well, i could'nt see why i would jump on a cage anyway, i think they still could reach me Big Grin

By the way the map is very VERY good, i really enjoyed playing it! (even tho i had to close the game because i was to scared Shy ) I can't wait 'till chapter 2 if you are making one Big Grin i love all of your maps, at least those i have played Shy

- Puhapio

03-22-2012, 09:14 AM
Find
Skashi Away
Pirate

Threads: 28

i know hoiw it looks outside xD sry but this is a bug which can't be repaired... the same are in the original game too

well, i could'nt see why i would jump on a cage anyway, i think they still could reach me Big Grin

By the way the map is very VERY good, i really enjoyed playing it! (even tho i had to close the game because i was to scared Shy ) I can't wait 'till chapter 2 if you are making one i love all of your maps, at least those i have played Shy

- Puhapio

sexy Big Grin thanks ^^

03-22-2012, 04:22 PM
Find
JMFStorm Offline

Threads: 8

Map desing was really awful, but I see that the point of this CS was to be unique and it sure was!
Rating I'd give: 10/10

03-23-2012, 06:44 PM
Find
Sidelack Offline

Design: 4/5

Map: 4/5

Argument: 4/5

Amnesia's Respect : 4/5

Puzzle: 3/5

I really liked this story custom, some screamers achieved catch me (xD), besides that amused me. Now, play the part two (2).
04-15-2012, 02:06 AM
Website Find