Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Can you suggest some good custom stories?
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Can you suggest some good custom stories?

(03-16-2012, 06:48 AM)triadtimes Wrote: From the all powerful wizard known as kman I bring a gift (he may have changed it since):
Quote:alone
other
abduction
an unexpected arrival
black forest castle
nepsis
followed by death
i wish to conduct an experiment
icarus
in memory
isle
one light in the darkness
recurring nightmares
solid sacrifice
the machine
the old well
the well: descent
twenty four hour amnesia
white night
through the portal
la caza
oh silent night
to give is to force
study of insanity
my love
the interrogation
deterioration
Wait wait wait... You still have that list? e_o

Posting Freak
03-16-2012, 10:38 AM
Website Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

That list is basically all you need to play to have a good Amnesia custom story experience Smile

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
03-20-2012, 01:04 AM
Find
DaAinGame Offline

Threads: 11

(03-15-2012, 09:47 AM)darkadders Wrote: its sad that people only pay attention to unserious stories.. play a proper one, preferably. white night, abduction. something like that
Why is it sad that some people have fun playing non-serious stories? If it entertains a person it's done its job. Smile

Otherwise:
Dark Room is a must, as trollox mention
Killings in Altsad
Sins of Our Past
Mystery
and Lost the Lights are in my opinion, some of the best I'VE played.

And feel free to check mine out, I want as much feedback as possible before I start chapter 2

Realm Of Another Chapter 1: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-14142.html
Realm Of Another Chapter 2: Postponed
Adder Halls: 5%
03-21-2012, 05:49 AM
Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32

(03-21-2012, 05:49 AM)DaAinGame Wrote:
(03-15-2012, 09:47 AM)darkadders Wrote: its sad that people only pay attention to unserious stories.. play a proper one, preferably. white night, abduction. something like that
Why is it sad that some people have fun playing non-serious stories? If it entertains a person it's done its job. Smile

Otherwise:
Killings in Altsad
Sins of Our Past
Mystery

And feel free to check mine out, I want as much feedback as possible before I start chapter 2
i dont have anything against unserious stories.. i just hate the fact that people apreaciate them more than stories that has work put into them...

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
03-21-2012, 10:24 AM
Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48

(03-21-2012, 10:24 AM)darkadders Wrote:

Otherwise:
Killings in Altsad
Sins of Our Past
Mystery

i dont have anything against unserious stories.. i just hate the fact that people apreaciate them more than stories that has work put into them...
Your thread says differently
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-12665.html

(This post was last modified: 03-21-2012, 12:44 PM by flamez3.)
03-21-2012, 12:43 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38

Here's the download link for my CS (it's pretty cool): http://www.mediafire.com/?s7s3sxes1dgbq04 - Try it!

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
03-21-2012, 04:46 PM
Website Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32

(03-21-2012, 12:43 PM)flamez3 Wrote:

Otherwise:
Killings in Altsad
Sins of Our Past
Mystery

you know what flamez? im so fucking SICK of your god damned attitude, and the fact that you try to find anything to nail someone down is disgracefull. ive been tolerant of you for so long, but when you slap shit in my face like a fucking child AGAIN, then i can honestly just say a solid FUCK YOU.

MY POINT WAS: i HATE unserious stories, but one thing a person who gives advice has to do is be flexible; see points from different points of view. i hate unserious stories, but people cant play serious shit all the time, i realise that.. i just fucking hate the fact that there are nearly 100 of em out there, and there are several serious stories in progress which gets 1/20th of the attention the unserious people get. its pretty unfair; people who actually take TIME in making custom stories, caring about the story, the mapping, scripting, tension, gets less credit than these bronie pewdiepie stories; people frankly dont give a shit about them, tbh. this forum is mildly fucked over for that one reason; full of 13 year olds who cant be serious for once, and i honestly think there is no hope for anyone on the forums these days.

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2012, 11:48 AM by Mine Turtle.)
03-23-2012, 11:07 AM
Find
Datguy5 Offline

Threads: 25

Caalm down people.Darkadders you are right but dont be mad at flamez.It is just his opinion and you dont have to care about him.

03-24-2012, 08:45 PM
Find
ThoseRandomGuyz Offline

Threads: 2

If you want to be really entertained, try lets play one game. Its different and I loved it the first couple of times I played it... Big Grin

I will review all of your custom stories (when I find time!)!
03-25-2012, 12:53 AM
Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48

(03-23-2012, 11:07 AM)darkadders Wrote:
(03-21-2012, 12:43 PM)flamez3 Wrote:

Otherwise:
Killings in Altsad
Sins of Our Past
Mystery

you know what flamez? im so fucking SICK of your god damned attitude, and the fact that you try to find anything to nail someone down is disgracefull. ive been tolerant of you for so long, but when you slap shit in my face like a fucking child AGAIN, then i can honestly just say a solid FUCK YOU.

MY POINT WAS: i HATE unserious stories, but one thing a person who gives advice has to do is be flexible; see points from different points of view. i hate unserious stories, but people cant play serious shit all the time, i realise that.. i just fucking hate the fact that there are nearly 100 of em out there, and there are several serious stories in progress which gets 1/20th of the attention the unserious people get. its pretty unfair; people who actually take TIME in making custom stories, caring about the story, the mapping, scripting, tension, gets less credit than these bronie pewdiepie stories; people frankly dont give a shit about them, tbh. this forum is mildly fucked over for that one reason; full of 13 year olds who cant be serious for once, and i honestly think there is no hope for anyone on the forums these days.

What attitude mate? You say one thing and then say something completely different. Then I call you up for it and you go Rage mode? Why don't you learn to control your rage and step back, see where I am coming from. THEN make a comment back. No need to get all worked up over something this little.

And what the fuck are you talking about me trying to find something to nail someone down on. Are you stupid? I haven't done that at all? What would you know about disgraceful if you don't even understand where I am coming from. While I completely agree with you in saying that the bronies and the pewdie fans like making a lot of maps and kinda ruining the showcase. That's no reason to hate unserious custom stories. At this point we should be welcoming any kind of maps. And while you say that pewdiepie maps and brony maps get more attention than serious custom stories... are you serious?

-White night

-Baldo's Discovery

-Killings In Altstadt

-Death Can Await

-The Interrogation - Chapter 1

-Lost The Lights

To name a few... they have more positive feedback and a better number of views then pewdiepie and brony stories (with some exceptions)

About the "you being tolerant" thing. You have NOT been tolerate of me at all. I have been tolerate of you. IN EVERY post I make about you (or regarding your points) you lash out and call me names. You are immature if you think that is holding back.

Grow up and understand where I am coming from before you lash out like a idiot and make a fool of yourself.

(This post was last modified: 03-25-2012, 05:29 AM by flamez3.)
03-25-2012, 05:17 AM
Find