Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Story name, help please
xxR3LoaD3dxx Offline

Threads: 3
Custom Story name, help please

So I'm working on my custom story, and I am putting a lot of work into it. I'm working on a good story based mod that will still make you shit your pants (but with quality scares, no cheap shit like flying Jesus). I'm not going to spoil the story because I am working extremely hard on it especially, but you basically play as a patient in an insane asylum, shit hits the fan, and you gotta get your crazy ass outta there. It's set in the same time period as the main story line so its nothing modern, you know cold dark cells and "experimenting" with chemicals, patients being free test subjects of course.

The one thing I don't have is a name for the mod, so throw me some ideas please Big Grin if I find something I like and use it or use a variation of it I will make sure to give you credit Big Grin this is my first custom story that I am really going all out on and I want it to be good, and original.

as original as you can get when playing a horror game in a looney bin that is Tongue

Nothings scarier then a screaming naked man flying down a hallway at 200mph.....wait...what?
03-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Find
xPICKLEMONSTER Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Custom Story name, help please

Tumult
look it up in a dictionary

[Image: monthebiffybackgroundss.jpg]
Voice Actor in
Poisonous
Confusion

03-11-2012, 04:15 PM
Find
xxR3LoaD3dxx Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Custom Story name, help please

(03-11-2012, 04:15 PM)xPICKLEMONSTER Wrote: Tumult
look it up in a dictionary
Looked it up on wikipedia, seems pretty fitting Tongue

Nothings scarier then a screaming naked man flying down a hallway at 200mph.....wait...what?
03-11-2012, 04:19 PM
Find